Pics from the Ride for Kids....

Started by GA_Wolf, June 09, 2004, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GA_Wolf

Here are some pics from the ride we did June 6th.
It was a warm day, the ride was so large that it was pretty slow....only casualty to the V was a lost exhaust bolt...finally got that fixed today.  Mine was the only V there, and a few people had never seen one before..that was kind of cool.

Oh, and the ride raised over $260,000!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/topparifamily/Page_11.html

kiawrench

hey ERIC  !! squidward!  
    Notice the lil wifey type person is wearing a nice example of our governments clothing issue for her ride,,,,
   Guess she agrees with me ,, we both know you lil girl agreed
   GO ARMY    !!!!    lol
   any way ,, great job,, glad to see ride didnt bust on you , i did send along some funds directly to website ,,, i was going to come down and ride with you , but just never got the chance.

Will be transferring out to myrtle beach myself soon,, corporate decided to open a few trouble shooter positions to those few that qualified as master technicians. much better money, sweet chain of command , and can ride my v instead of driving company cars.. going to be good,, maybe great . Now you do know someone at the beach,,, will have to get settled in,, send you an invite,, burn some dead beef on the grill for you.
    girl from animal rights says i shouldn't make fun of dead beef and grillin--- she sees sweet ,kind defenseless animal,,,,, i see a damn fine leather coat wrapped around some serious steaks and ribs!!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

Which leads me to this question i've long asked: with all the beef we eat in this country, leather should be a whole lot cheaper, lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

GA_Wolf

Thanks... I'm the same way..didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain, just to graze in the lawn.....skin and throw it on the grill....