News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Bike Photo's

Started by kev10104, March 13, 2009, 09:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev10104

kev10104

kev10104

kev10104

kev10104

davidpope

What kind of hard bags are those and do they have the turn signals built in? Looks nice.

kev10104

kev10104

They do have turn signals in them but I am not sure what kind they are.They used to be on Tigers bike.

Night Vision

heeeyyyy... that's a good lookin Vision

glad to see your daughter figured out how to post pics... cute AND smart  :D

oh yeah.... tell her she can insert multiple pics in one post.... but tell her nice... looks like she don't take no lip
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

Very nice looking Vision.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

:) Good to see you figured out how to do pictures to the ROV Kev'...you'll have to show me how when you come up today!!!

You have made a real nice job of cleaning her up, real nice 8) A nice example of a "Canadian" '83, for sure 8)

Kev' will be joining us for "The OnROV 2009 Spring Ride"... 8)

The bags on Kev's Vision, I purchased new from a guy just a wee bit north of me a year past January. He bought them for his Honda but sold it before putting the bags on...and his new ride had bags already fitted. There are no manufacturers marks on them. They had running lights fitted with wee bulbs but I removed the bulb holders and installed the internals from a couple of broken Vision indicators and...VOILA!!!

I picked up another set of slightly bigger hard bags at a local swap meet, last year, which are at Vad's getting resprayed...Black 8)

8).......TIGER...... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

I will be going on the ride.I am really looking forward to it.

Jay

Very nice looking bike. I like the white/red color scheme.
1982 Yamaha Vision - Restore in progress
1992 Honda Nighthawk CB750 - Salvage Restore
1994 Subaru SVX - Restore in progress
2004 Ford Excursion - Daily driver

kev10104

Rick G

I wish the one with the Canadian colours had been sold down here , I really like it!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

Quote from: Rick G on March 15, 2009, 12:51:05 AM
I wish the one with the Canadian colours had been sold down here , I really like it!

8) I'm sure we could find one for you Ricky me boy ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

I actually like some of the other colours.I was telling Tiger about the bronze looking one that looks awesome.They all look great really.

Rick G

I'd love one , but then there's the problem of me paying for it and getting it down here!  great thought though!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Cdnlouie

Nice bike Kevin!  Looking forward to meeting you for the spring ride.  It's nice that we have a few well preserved Canadian 83's, they are probably the most rare models left of the Vision line.  This spring ride should have three of them present, what a treat. If I wasn't so darn happy with the black 82  8), I would be tempted by the red & white.

Take good care of her  :),

CDNL

kev10104

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you as well.