News:

Main Menu

Organized ROV ride(s)...

Started by Tiger, May 06, 2007, 09:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) For some of us, the riding season is just under way... 8) for others there isn't a break ;) Either way, most of us only "know" each other via a key board and occasional picture's.

An organized ride, especially with all the new guy's who have joined "The family" over the last year, is a great way to get to know your extended family, your "V", some great (new) riding route's AND make new friend's along the way.
I strongly encourage every one to try and organise a ride in their area and/or attend other members ride(s)... 8) It can be a simple one day event or week-end party 8) . Why don't YOU try and organize a ride in your area...its a lot of fun and shows the biking world that the Vision is alive and kicking...8)

8) The OnROV (Ontario Riders of Vision) ride week-end, , is less than two week's away...come and join us... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

dj

What about us lonely buggers that don't have any ROVers near us.  I think Sable (NH) is the closet to my neck of the woods (ME)?

??? ??? ???

It's a long way to travel for any of the NEROV rides or the ONROV rides.

NEED SOME MORE V'S IN MAINE SO I CAN RIDE WITH SOMEBODY.

I keep getting stuck with all the Harley guys from work.  ::)
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

YellowJacket!

Quote from: dj on May 06, 2007, 12:12:10 PM

You must convert them young Jedi.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

dj

Quote from: DaveTN on May 06, 2007, 01:42:09 PM
Quote from: dj on May 06, 2007, 12:12:10 PM

You must convert them young Jedi.  ;D

David

I don't think that would be possible.  They have fallen too far to the dark side (HD).  One of the guys went out and spent 70 dollars on cable clips that were chrome with the HD logo on them. 
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Tiger

Quote from: dj on May 06, 2007, 01:52:13 PM
......One of the guys went out and spent 70 dollars on cable clips that were chrome with the HD logo on them. 

...Tell him he coulda bought a near complete Vision for $70.00 :o ::) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kwells

but it surely wouldn't gain the respect of the HD bretherin.  That is after all the most important thing.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YellowJacket!

Quote from: kwells on May 06, 2007, 06:29:17 PM
but it surely wouldn't gain the respect of the HD bretherin.  That is after all the most important thing.

Yeah, but they still wave at ya no matter what you're riding as long as it has two wheels.  ;D

I tried that in my Accord one time...waving at everyone else in an accord.  I just got a bunch of stupid looks.  Bikes, on the other hand, is like a brotherhood.  We all wave and wave back.  Heck, a guy on a scooter even waved.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kwells

Guess it depends on the ride ...I sometimes will get the accidental HD wave if an HD rider is in front...hahah...

Usually I get nothing except a look away....so my wave gets turned into a finger...
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Lucky

Quote from: DaveTN on May 06, 2007, 07:07:31 PM
[I tried that in my Accord one time...waving at everyone else in an accord.  I just got a bunch of stupid looks. 
David

::) ::) idiot!  ::) :o
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

ithinkitsbroke

Quote from: DaveTN on May 06, 2007, 07:07:31 PM
I tried that in my Accord one time...waving at everyone else in an accord.  I just got a bunch of stupid looks.
HAHAHAHA!

Check out my internet radio station ~ 88.9 The Buzz - Your Rock Station!