News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Respect for our Forces.

Started by Kenny, April 14, 2010, 01:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

Hi All,
    This info. is mostly for the On. R.O.V., as I have been requested to pass it on. The Repat Ceremony for Priv. Tyler William Todd will take place at CFB Trenton On.  at 14:00 hrs local. on the 14th of April.
     The Procession will move down the 401 hwy. to the Don Valley Parkway at just after 15:00 local.
      Most of the overpasses will be filled to show their support.
                     Thankyou Ken Stuart

2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Tiger

:) Thank you Kenny...great call.

Regardless of anyones stand on war, we should ALL pay our respects to a fallen soldier. THEY pay the ultimate sacrifice...

Tiger.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

Thank you Kenny and well said Tiger.

funkamongus

Amen Tiger, and God Bless you fellas for giving this hero a warm welcome home.
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

vadasz1

Too bad it's HIS last one. 

I think that when all the men and women come back home then this should be done for the living ones as well.  We have to remember that these people were not drafted into service, but rather they voulantarily enlisted knowing that one day that they will see live ammo being fired at them or they may be walking over fields of landmines.

All the service people deserve a very warm welcome for their unselfish sacrifices or attempts of it.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

funkamongus

I couldnt agree more V, Live ones should get the same respect!!!
I own:

shep1

Thank you Kenny
My thoughts and prayers go to all our soldiers who are doing their best to keep our world safe.To those that have fallen.. and to those family and friends who must suffer the pain of a lost one..They make us all proud..Lets hope that trip from Trenton on 401 is not needed again for a long time..Travis

funkamongus

They do LOTS of rides in southern California, Patriot Guard Riders, a Repat Equivalent... A mind boggling amount of rides. They havent had any around here, thank God, and Im not asking for one, but as I said before, Id be there. Its honorable. Especially here, where the whackos can get out of hand, and we can shield them from that.  
I own: