Sunday Ride ANYONE...

Started by Tiger, May 27, 2009, 06:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) I'll be out riding on Sunday...Wanna come join me ... :-\

Meet at Tim Horton's in Schomberg, on hwy 27 just a few hundred yards south of hwy 9.......9.30 a.m. We will head out for brunch...somewhere!!!...Let me know... 8)

O.K...a slight change of planning here   ::)  Wolf wants to meet at Stratford... approx' a decent two hour run from my place, for Sunday brunch/lunch. We will leave my place at 9.30 a.m. for those who want to ride from here...or let me know were you want to meet/join up

8).......TIGER....... 8)

PS Stratford is in between Kitchener & London, North of Woodstock on Hwy 8... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

It sounds good to me buddy.I'm in.

Tiger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Brian Moffet

Can I meet you at your place?

Brian (do I have to say it?)

Tiger

Quote from: Brian Moffet on May 27, 2009, 08:46:43 PM
Can I meet you at your place?

Brian (do I have to say it?)

:P Suuuuuuure Brian... ;)

h2olawyer

Might mean kind of an early morning for you, eh, Brian?   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

better dust off the speeder, Brian...

or you won't make brunch!

!! WHATTA YOU MEAN IT NEEDS A STATOR !!
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Brian Moffet

Okay, that's scary...

It would be fun, but I'll stay out by the 122nd longitude...

fiddlesticks

1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

:) O.K...a slight change of planning here :o ::) ;) Wolf wants to meet at Stratford, which is half way... approx' a decent two hour run from my place, for Sunday brunch/lunch. We will leave my place (Brian!!) at 9.30 a.m. for those who want to ride from here...or let me know were you want to meet/join up 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) Fiddlesticks is in... 8)

Tiger

:) Up to now we have...

:)...Wolf & Sheryl 8)
:)...Fiddlesticks 8)
:)...Beast 8)
:)...Tiger & Cathy 8)

...Any more going to join us :-\

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

I should be in depending on my gut and will be leaving my place(Oshawa)around 7a.m.If you want to hook up to ride to Tigers let me know.I know fiddlesticks and Brian are on the way.

fiddlesticks

Make that Fiddlesticks + 1  . My friend Lyn will be joinin us too.
Hey Kev. I will be meeting my friend at 400 & 9 since I will be coming down from Orillia and not Toronto.  I know its not quite the most direct route for you but if you want to meet us we will be there at around 8am. You can call me if you want when you leave in the am and that way I will know if we need to wait for you of just head off.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

xswheels

I  will be there. Love the brunch.

Tiger

8) Now we have...Twelve...for Sunday lunch 8) 8) 8)

:)...Wolf & Sheryl 8)
:)...Fiddlesticks & Lyn 8)
:)...Beast 8) No show... :-\
:)...Tiger & Cathy 8)
:)...Kev10104 & Tammy 8)
:)...xswheels 8)

aaaaaand Art & Bonny on their "new" ride, an '89 Hahahharley Classic :o ::)

...Any more going to join us :-\

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

Thanks 4 a nice ride/brunch everyone. Lyn was very happy to have met the rest of the Vision gang. And said to thank u all for a nice day.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

Tiger

:) The wind was howling at a hundred miles an hour all day :o, the temps were on the cool side :o, (to say the least)... but you can't stop an OnROV ride, no sir :o ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.. 8)

Seven bikes with eleven people on board...

Wolf & Sheryl, with his brand new, bright Yellow, FZ6R... :o 8)
xswheels on his V-Strom... 8)
Fiddlesticks with her Virago... 8)
Lyn, who was taking her first ride with us, on a 500 Kawi' Ninja... 8)
Art & Bonny, on his newly acquired, '89,  Hahaharley Classic... ::) ;)
Kev10104 & Tammy on their Red/White '83 Vision... 8)...and
Tiger & Cathy on my '82, "The Mistress"... 8)

We rode from my place to meet with Art/Bonny, before eventually going on to meet up with Wolf/Sheryl & xswheels at Stratford, for lunch...A great bunch of people around one table just having a great time 8) After lunch, we had a wee wonder around Stratford (on foot!!) before jumping on our respective rides and heading for home...
Arrived home wind battered and cold but still with a smile on my face...A greeeeeeeat day out with superb people to share it with... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

It really was a fantastic ride.The weather never slowed us down a bit.The people make these rides wonderful and I would recommend anyone who has not gone on one to go.You will never regret it.It is so relaxing with tons of laughs.Thanks again everyone.

Night Vision

Wolf got another banana?

Wolf got another banana!
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano