News:

Main Menu

ROV Newsletters

Started by Leather, March 24, 2008, 12:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leather

Hey guys -

Sent this email recently and forwarding to you.  Please contact Mark directly as I know someone will want to work with him to save this information.  Have sent this also to Ron and Lucky.  Cheers.

Marks email is:   COPARTUSA@SC.RR.COM

His web site:

www.moto-gizmo.com

===================================================================================

Hi,

I use to be Editor/Treasure of Riders of Vision many years ago and I'm glad to see the club is still around. I found  all the copies of issues when I was doing the newsletter. Do you have need for this?
I currently have a motorcycle shop in Columbia, SC  and you can check my web site
www.moto-gizmo.com. In the past 10 years I have yet to see one in my shop. Do you have any members in Columbia? By the way, out of all the bikes I have had (46 in my life time) I put more miles ( 28 K ) on this bike than any other bike I have owned.

Regards,
Mark P Gillotte
Moto Gizmo

Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way.

Lucky

I sent Mark an email, if he sends anything, i'll include all of it on the DVD.  if he should send originals, i'll scan them for the DVD & put the originals with my archives (as some of you know, i save & protect any original ROV stuff)

Leather, Thanks for the Forward,
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

vadasz1

Quote from: Lucky on March 26, 2008, 09:25:52 AM
I sent Mark an email, if he sends anything, i'll include all of it on the DVD.  if he should send originals, i'll scan them for the DVD & put the originals with my archives (as some of you know, i save & protect any original ROV stuff)

Leather, Thanks for the Forward,
--Lucky

Can we get free updates to the DVD as in PDF e-mail attachments?
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Rick G

I have one copy that Mister Bill gave me , it was full of good stuff.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike