Well I have done it.

Started by crackerkorean, October 02, 2006, 08:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackerkorean

I posted the vision up for sale on the Atlanta CL.
It probably has spelling mistakes and missing some info but I made a split minute decision to post it.

Right now i dont have room for two bikes Especially with the inlaws in the house. And the time I do have right now goes to school and home work and if I am lucky some riding.

I figured somebody can take the bike and all the parts that I have gathered and make it a finished bike.

I also figured I only have a couple to a few years of school left and after that I can always get anohter vision. When school is done I will have much more time and room to work on stuff.

It kinda hurt to post it but at the same time right now for me I think its the best thing to do.

louthepou

Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

crackerkorean

zore

I've though of selling my V, but if I did, i'd have nothing to complain about.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

crackerkorean

right now I have plenty to complain about  ;D

Also cosmetically its a little roght and owuld like to get something alot nicer. I know they are out there. Itl just have to wait.

still will be lurking and would love to ride with you guys albeit on my triumph instead of a V

Glyn

You should get yourself an old CX500 Honda as a workhorse and keep the XZ for fine days. The CX will 99.99% of the time get you there, is mechanic friendly and in many ways similar to the XZ. (It also blows stators). I've just bought one and took it out today. Could have sworn I was on the Vision, until the first corner came up.... There's just nothing like, nor is there likely to be anything like the Vision in the future. I'm sure you'll get another one day.

corwin

Quote from: crackerkorean on October 02, 2006, 08:35:35 AM
I also figured I only have a couple to a few years of school left and after that I can always get anohter vision. When school is done I will have much more time and room to work on stuff.

People cannot work/study all the time, sometimes you have to get out of the routine. Regarding this always braking down Vision is particulary fine subject :P