Main Menu

Midterms!

Started by YellowJacket!, March 01, 2009, 09:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

AKKKK!  I have midterms this week.  I'm half way to graduation in May!  I'm trying to concentrate but I keep getting distracted and really need to study but I can't.  I need to unplug my computer and lock my Vision in the storage barn for a couple days to get through this.

Wish me luck

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Brian Moffet

Unplug the computer, but use the bike as a carrot.  Study for one thing, go on a 1.5 hour ride.  repeat.

And I'm talking serious study here, non of the "I looked at the notes" sh*t.

kiawrench

computer??   least of your troubles

vision???   not even close

i say : stay out of that darn hospital hallway and study for lunch, hide from the nurses ,and dont talk to the female doctors,, unless you are ill (and can prove it ) 

now, quit playing footsie with the girl from the lab and get to the books!!

Oh, forgot to tell you -- save your money------ Enzyte is not the reason ol Bob is smiling  on tv commercial -- he got a good mid term and could go back to regular schedule in life !!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

Been so busy at work that I haven't been getting lunch breaks.  That sucks on 12 hour shifts.  I took this week off though so I could prepare for and take my exams - without distractions.  :-o
Finished early today by taking all three today rather than one today, one friday and one sat.  Wiped me out but now I have several more days off that I can work on YJ.  I actually took her out for a neighborhood terrorizing spin today.  Hasd to clean the cobwebs out of my carbs and the carbon out of my MAC's :-)
I feel good....

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)