Finals are Done!!!

Started by YellowJacket!, March 31, 2009, 10:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

I hope I don't have to be your doctor as I'll be assisting in open heart surgery.  But if I do, I'll do my very best.  ;-)
lets see...would that be akin to a stator replacement or a piston job?  I guess a stator replacement would be kinda like replacing a difibrillator and a piston job would be like the open heart.
Right now as a respiratory therapist, I just clean carbs.  ;-)

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Rick G

Ya, doctors get so pissed, when you don't turn your head. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

inanecathode

More like oil pump replacement when the engine is still running.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YellowJacket!

Quote from: inanecathode on May 03, 2009, 11:21:38 AM
More like oil pump replacement when the engine is still running.

LOL!  Good one!
David

YellowJacket!

Well, have my exams Tue and Wed and then I'm done.  Grad rehersal is Friday and graduation is Saturday.  Thought I was going to get bored this summer but forgot that I have the GRE to prepare for.  woohoo

David

funkamongus

I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

YellowJacket!

OMG, I'm finally done. Finito...  Took my last exam today and needed at least an 81 to keep my A.  Ended up with an 80.  Maybe my prof will have a little sympathy.

But, in any event, I'm done and am now looking forward to graduation this Saturday.

Its been a tough two years - many of you know some of the trials and tribulations I've been through - and all your encouragement has kept me (and YJ) going.  The next big step is taking all I learned and getting into PA school.  It'll be a challenge but I know where I'm going in life and where I'm being led, so I know I will get there.

For now, I have some time to relax and play catch up on two years worth of a honey do lists and lots of things to do on YJ.

Thanks to all...  :-)

David

Walt_M.

Congratulations David! Now to celebrate.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Tiger

8) HOOYA BUDDY 8)...now go get hammered and laid, in that order :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

funkamongus

I own:

vadasz1

If I could I would buy you about 5 rounds of Margaritas, senor.... ;) 8)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

YellowJacket!

LOL.... Just had several.  Happy hour at Chili's....

David

Tiger

;) Part one nearly complete...Part 2 ?? Go WOW the knickers off of her :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Drove 2 hours each way today for graduation rehersal.  Thought about taking YJ but a trip up I-40 and I-81 where the average speed is over 75 mph ( I averaged 80 today) and the almost 100% chance of rain put a damper on a long ride on YJ.

Well, off to bed... have to get up early again tomorrow for graduation.

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone. After 2 years, I can become human again!

David

funkamongus

Welcome back!! DONT WATCH THE NEWS!!! lol.
I own:

akvision

Now that you have credentials.  Let the music begin!  Congratulations!
1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

h2olawyer

Hope graduation went well!  Congratulations - first big step out of the way!  WOO HOO.  Hope you partied hearty Saturday night.  You earned the right.

Don't let PS2 see you in the Miata.   :D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

Graduation went great.  I was pretty nervous though...don't know why.  Had a wonderfull time though.  It was broken up into two ceremonies of about 1400 graduates each.  My graduation was for the doctors, school of business and school of health sciences.  Scared the crap out of me when I found out I was 4th in line walking in and sitting right in the front row.  Made for some good pictures though.
The ironic thing happened when I got home.  I hung my tassle up next to my other one.  I graduated Respiratory school with my AS in 90, and I graduated Resp school with my BS in 09, so I have two tassels; one with 90, the other with 09!

No more Miata...fixed my window on the accord and had to give the fun car back...

Well...off to work now.

Thanks all for your encouragement!'

David

funkamongus

Congratulations!! Now its time to reap the rewards!!
I own: