News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Now if this doesn't just plain scare you, then what does?

Started by YellowJacket!, August 16, 2009, 02:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Walt_M.

Totally freaky! Can you imagine the media reaction if something like this had come out under the previous administration?
Whale oil beef hooked!

kwells

odd disclaimer though.  I am hardly a fan of Mr. Beck.  On a sidenote Mr. Beck's show lost the majority of his sponsors as of last week.

ConAgra
Progressive Insurance
Geico Insurance
Proctor and Gamble
Roche Pharma
RadioShack

All gone in one week.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

YellowJacket!

kwells

for being a whack job mostly I think overall...But the specific identifying reason was the accusation of Obama being a racist while a guest on Fox and Friends. 

I guess the free market will sort things out after all.

www.wellsmoto.com

Brian Moffet

That's a completely bogus thing.  It was a mistype on the dealer side, someone cut and pasted a disclaimer from the internal web sites.  

http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/clunkers.asp

Brian  (someone who has been to the cars.gov site several times.)

kwells

I hadn't heard the disclaimer issue but IF it was real it would have been pretty over reaching.  It would make sense if that was the disclaimer that was shown for computers that accessed from within the government system.  It would have helped his argument if he had actually shown the disclaimer that appears on his computer.

www.wellsmoto.com

Coil Coyle

The realization that 26% of the American population thinks that Fox is a source of facts.

That scares and, yet, amazes me. The First Amendment protects them, I support the first Amendment; it's just hard to belive that people can be that gullible.

:'(
Coil

kwells

www.factcheck.org

When I can't take the nonsense they push I find that website comforting.  It is a centered approach to breaking down the bs from both sides.

www.wellsmoto.com

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Coil Coyle on August 22, 2009, 09:01:18 PM
The realization that 26% of the American population thinks that Fox is a source of facts.

That scares and, yet, amazes me. The First Amendment protects them, I support the first Amendment; it's just hard to belive that people can be that gullible.

:'(
Coil

Don't worry Coil, I only get about 10% of my news from Fox.  I find Fox, CNN and to some degree, MSN somewhat lacking in content and relevance these days.  Some of the stuff they post on their websites is just a bunch of crap.

David