News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

New pictures of Colorado summer ride

Started by VisionMeister, October 20, 2007, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisionMeister

supervision

those are beautifull ! That sure was fun,  all that fun and burnt stator's too!! life is good   Tank's Meister
" border="0

supervision

" border="0

h2olawyer

Awesome pix.  Sure was a fun week!

I like the shot of 12 bikes parked for lunch at the Kremmling City Park.  We kind of took over the town that day.   ;D

As a FYI, the shot looking down at the gang is on Willow Creek Pass.  It not only shows a great group of folks having fun, but illustrates the dying evergreens in that part of the state.  The pine beetles have ravaged forests in Colorado the last couple years & Grand County has been about the hardest hit.  The West side of Rocky Mountain National Park is not far from where this photo was taken & the dead trees are even more prevalent.   :'(

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

couchflyer

Those are some great photos.  I am supprised at the large collection of Visions, nice.
1982 Yamaha Vision ~ 1 Black & 1 Red
2008 Ducati Hypermotard S
2008 Ducati 1098 ~ Track only
Sola Scriptura

Night Vision

almost makes me want to put the shark fairing back on.... almost...

12 V's in a pic.... that's going to be awful hard to beat
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

VisionMeister

Here are the requested captions. Top to bottom...
1rst. Inanecathode (Shaggy) Kwells and Supervision at the top of Trail Ridge Rd. in Rocky Mtn. Nat'l Park. The highest continuous highway in the US @ 12,000 ft +- for about a 20 mile stretch.
2nd. Lower in RMNP. This is the Never Summer Range.
3rd. This Valley is the headwaters of the Colorado River.
4th. This is the whole group on Hwy 125. H2O (Rob), our host is in the white Alpinestars looking back (2nd from left)
5th. The town square at Kremmling, Co. for lunch break. Glen W's gray hot rod at the front.
6th. My red 82 at Loveland Pass/ continental divide. About 960 miles from home.
7th. More V's at Loveland Pass. Ron McCoys highly modified Blue V in the center.

h2olawyer

If he really wanted to, he would have done it initially.  Lighten up.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

VisionMeister

Yeah. Enough already.
You should have ridden your iron butt there. Then you wouldn't need captions.

ironb12s

Quote from: VisionMeister on October 23, 2007, 10:15:02 AM
Yeah. Enough already.
You should have ridden your iron butt there. Then you wouldn't need captions.

Had I known about it, I might've done so.    8)
SOC-UK 19744*MIG 821*IBA 9200*AMA 580210
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Book: "She don't look like much."
KayLee: "'Ah-uh, she'll fool ya."

don_vanecek

It is really neat seeing everyone else's pictures, I'll bet there are still some out there we haven't seen yet (so feel free to put them on!).

Still wish I had taken some individual pictures of everyone-oh well, next time!   

Kenny

Man, I'm really Kickin my butt- in that I didn't get to stay for the whole "Assembly" a redn'white would of added a bit of class! ;)
                                      Cheers Ken S.
                  ps: my run to the west coast on the same bike went on w/o a hitch or glitch.
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

don_vanecek

The rest of us wish you could have stayed longer also!  AND, I said it before I'll say it again, your redn'white is perhaps the finest, and most functional Vision around anywhere!

h2olawyer

I wish you could have stayed longer, too!  It was a fun week.  I agree - the Red & White would have given us a little class.   ;D

Glad you made it here for the short time & your recent trip went well.  Hope to see & ride with you in the not too distant future!

H2O

supervision

Ken, you must be running a solar panel, instead of a stator!  Your right about going riding, we should have. Least we got to party Sunday nite, that was fun standing out over looking the town from the balcany, glad I met you.
" border="0