Vision (xz 550) burnouts........hehe

Started by vadasz1, August 07, 2008, 12:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

YellowJacket!

Great find on the ision commercial!  Never seen one of those before.  Makes me want to go out and buy one.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

how do i download that fron Youtube? i can send myself a link, but that's it. i want to put it on the DVD..

or someone email me the video.

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

macroars

Youtube tries to make the process of downloading a little hard. Luckily there are several others with the same question.

Mac provides an easy way to get them down, via an activity monitor.

For windows, there are several sites providing a way. Try out
http://www.savevideodownload.com/download.php

When you press the "Download Link" that appears underneath the url-window - remember to name the file a name ending with".flv"
to make the computer know that it is a flash-video. 
MacRoarS

You are right about me being wrong.
You are wrong about you being right.
                                     House MD

Lucky

I still can't seem to download it, i've tried a couple of different sites, etc.

if anyone else has any luck d/ling it, could you email it to me?
Thanks, --Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

vadasz1

I'll do it for you .  But try using Real Player as that is what I am using.  When I move my mouse over the video on Youtube there is a button that asks if I want to download the video file.  Click on it and it will save it to your computer.

Robert
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

YellowJacket!

Real Player puts a download button over the video when you hover your mouse pointer over it.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

:) Shortly after the wedding seen the rider goes through an arch way, into a left hand sweeper, past a barn on a country ride setting...A Steve McQueen in the Great Escape type of setting... :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

Ah yes, Hilts -- "The Cooler King".   8)

You're right, Tiger - very reminiscent of that part of his escape.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Rick G

There was a commercial in the seventies , I thought was neat.  Several  headlights appear in a dark forest , on a winding road, riding fast. Shortly they come to a clearing  and a small restaurant, reving their engines .
It is now apparent that they are Triumph motorcycles, with helmeted , leather jacketed riders. They enter the restaurant  and  remove their helmets , revealing that they are little old white haired ladies and they have stopped for a cuppa Lipton tea!!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike