About thirty five miles east of Cleveland, ten miles south of Lake Erie

(Let the jokes begin... ;D)

GAJim

Valdosta,GA (On the GA-FL border)

bikehandle

Des Moines Iowa, damn close to nowhere!
god, save me from my fondest wish!

Lou Allen

82 very clean, stock, runs great, 12k mile, metallic red VISION.      Bedminster, New Jersey.

Ron_McCoy

Bakersfield,California.About 120 miles north of LosAngeles.

glennw

Santa Barbara California. 90 mile north of LA, on the coast.

I have never seen another V in all my travels.

GlennW
Half Mad Max

Rick G

I'm in Stayton Oregon, 12 miles east of Salem  (the state capitol)
I used to live in Vision heaven,  Minnesooota.
You guys in New Engand are lucky (Pun not intended) you could all meet for coffee any Sat.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

gbranche

San Jose, CA

(San Francisco Bay Area, south bay)
----
Greg

RRD

Hey Yamy........I won't give you a hard time, 'cause I'm down here in Findlay, OH.....'bout an hour south of Toledo. Though I will say "Go Steelers....Beat the Browns!!!"    ;D

yamy

;D Hey RRD, how can someone on the west side of the state be a a Pitts-Puke fan? They still have that quarterback, Squash, or something or other? Shouldn't you be a Lions fan, since you are spending your loyalty dollars outside of Ohio anyway? Your closer to Detroit demiliterized zone that PA!

When your from Cleveburgh, you tend to be a bit defensive.

Truth is, the Brownies are looking weak again this year. I would give my Vision stator for a decent QB. Clevelanders have a saying "Wait until next season". We have been saying that one since 1954.

daniel van weert

:)Richmond Hill, just north of  :DToronto.  8)The Great White North.  ;DCanada...
    hey louie, if you read this message can you email me at danielvanweert@sympatico.ca. I need some help and you're the only other Canadian rider here... thanks

Lucky

""Clevelanders have a saying "Wait until next season". We have been saying that one since 1954. ""

We Red Sox fans have been saying that since 1918!... :o
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

scootertramp

IT's a VISION.   82. 550. water-cooled and shaft drive.
yes'm water-cooled just like a car.
No. no chain. it has a shaft drive like a car.
well no mamm I don't wish i had a car.
well, when it rains I have to find a dry spot.
cause this is a

MCG274

Summerside, Prince Edward Island Canada.

RRD

Hey Yamy........Born during the 70's.......You know.....that glory period when the Steeler's won 4 (count 'em) Super Bowls & had the Steel Curtain defense, so couldn't help but be a Steeler's fan!!

And we finally got rid of "Squash" (Slash).......Now we got Tommy "Gun" Maddox! Instead of saying "wait 'til next year", Steeler's fans say "Let's get one for the THUMB!"    ;)

yamy

;) Hey Lucky - Since you guys got Manny from us, you should be winning it all, right? With him, Nomar, and Pedro, the Sox should be a shoe in for a championship.

Oh, yeah, forgot about the Yankee's...

Lucky

Yup, like Dad allways said, "Those Yankees! best team MONEY can buy!" lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Silver_Bullet

Opelousas, Louisiana; 15 miles north of Lafayette, 50 miles west of Baton Rouge; Heart of Cajun Country!!! ?GO SAINTS!!! No really, just GO!! Anywhere!!! ?Anybody want a slightly used, NFL team? ?Cheap!!! ?We'll throw in the Superdome!!!

Mark
If you have to ask why we do this, you wouldn't understand.

yamy

;D They still call them the "Aint's"?

Now, I am not a sports fan really, I would rather chat about MOTORSICKLE RACING.

Anyone been' to the MX Nationals this year? That boy Windham from Lousianna actually beat RC once or twice, though not for long. Go Ricky!

sdinino

<off-topic baseball digression>
Hey Lucky - we Cub fans don't want to hear about how bad your Sox have it - at least you've seen your team in a couple Series since WWII! ? ;D

But I am hopeful this is the year the Cubs beat the Red Sox in 7 to give Boston rightful ownership of the 'longest stretch without a championship' title. Guess who the Sox beat in their last WS title in 1918? Thats right! ?:(

? ?-- Cubs, back-to-back world champs, 1907/1908
</off-topic baseball digression>

-- Steve D