News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Dig' voltmeter, torque wrench, etc....

Started by Tiger, January 23, 2007, 07:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) I now and again pop into this store, they have some good bargain's. To-day's "Sale Flyer" has a few "Worth a look" item's. They do mail order, so it doesn't much matter where you reside... 8) Clck on the link...

http://www.princessauto.com/PAcountry.cfm?CTRY=CAN&INF=home

...click "shop on line" (top right) and go thru their flyer. You will find on page #4...A 3/8" drive torque wrench for only $19.99!!! it comes in a vinyl blown case. On page #8 they have a spray gun cleaning kit which is handy for cleaning your carb's, etc...$4.99...and on page #10 they have an DIGITAL Alternator/battery tester...that you plug into your power outlet...you can switch between bike's, car's, etc...on sale for only...$12.99!!!...15" x 15" cargo net...$1.99!!!...1/2" drive electric impact wrench...$58.88...etc, etc,

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

now that was worth the time to look!!
   i found hobby use sandblaster set- much less expensive than i caqn get around here-- am going to order a few of those--- have a use for those. and even with shipping, it will still be half of my local price.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

h2olawyer

I knew Newfoundland was a little behind the times - this proves it, the ad states the sale starts one week later . . .

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

;D ;D Awwww, thats not fair...new's doesn't travel fast out there...Hmmmm, come to think of it ...NOT MUCH does ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D... ;)

:D.......TIGER....... ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!