need some opinions on some stuff

Started by Buffo, April 28, 2005, 07:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffo

just got my dennis kirk cat. and was wondering if any of you had an opinion about the HIFLOFILTRO  oil filters. part # 30-3886? they cost $3.75. which is alot cheeper  than all the others.  i know shipping is a factor but ...

they also have a GP sportbike fairing with mount kit. i havent measured my bike so i dont know if it will fit however assuming it fits . has anyone put this fairing on theyre vision? does it go on easily ...does itlook good or what?

Don

kiawrench

buffo,
       i for one prefer the factory oil filters,, but then , i got a discount buying up the last dealer stock , use the best you can afford, and if you think it is dicey- change it more often

as for the fairings- those are made by maier corp- good builds, nice edges, great mount set ups,, but they dont make one for square headlight bikes, just round or rectangle, now if your bike has converted (round or rectangle) go for it. but get a large, it fits better
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .