doctors after golf

Started by kiawrench, July 22, 2010, 07:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

Four  doctors were enjoying the 19th hole , and after  a while , they started telling "stories",
"in my home country of india, we grafted a 8 oz section of brain material into a man, and in a week he was looking for work",said the first doctor.
"in my home country",said the english doctor, "we took a disabled man, transplanted a ten inch section of spine into him, and now ,a month later, he is looking for work"!"

"in my home country" ,said the Russian Doctor ," we took an accident victim ,transplanted a set of testicles onto him from a cadaver, , and in less than a month, he is out applying for a job"

not to be out done, the Doctor from the great state on tennessee said " hell, you guys are just getting started". "We did some thinking here, and some misinformed people decided that if we took a fella with no spine ,and no balls , we could make him President, 6 months after he started-  half the damn country is looking for work."

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Brian Moffet

That Reagan...   Tsk tsk... a 9.71 percent unemployment rate is really bad....     ;)

Brian