thanks for the help!!!

Started by steve, October 10, 2007, 09:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve

I just replaced the starter clutch on my 82 and I thank you for your very great help in getting it done!!!!!!!!!   Because of this web site, I was easily able to diagnose the problem and was able to get the right tool and do the job almost like I knew what I was doing.  My only problem was with the yahoo at the wrecking yard, being overcharged, and getting an equally worthless flywheel that I already had.  The dead bike I got the parts off of also had a loose clutch!  Still, I made my old one work and got it back together and it starts!  It really does run quieter at all rpm's, no oil leaks, good to go!  YEA!
THANKS AGAIN FOR GREAT HELPS!

Tiger

Quote from: steve on October 10, 2007, 09:56:09 PM
My only problem was with the yahoo at the wrecking yard, being overcharged,

This, sadly, is a common problem ::), just like starter clutches of late  ::). However, your up-and-running, thats the main thing. Congratulation's... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

louthepou

Way to go! Keep it runnin' and stay happy...

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic