News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

first pictures of the 25 anniversary get together!

Started by don_vanecek, June 14, 2007, 11:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

don_vanecek

Can you believe it, Kenny has already made it to Nebraska from Canada and he is now at my place. Here's a picture of the first two ROVers starting the anniversary celebration.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s279/dadsvision/DadsPictures4-20-07226.jpg

We plan to ride as far as we feel like on Friday, see you all in Winter park on Saturday!

Night Vision

yay!! don't forget to bring the camera with you
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

And so it begins!

Not to worry about cameras.  I'll have mine and my helmet cam will be running at least an hour each ride.  We have internet access in Winter Park, so pix may get posted from time to time.  I'm also planning to have a DVD of the event finished sometime later this Summer.

Glad Kenny has made it this far safely.  Have a fun & safe trip across the flatlands & enjoy the mountains when you reach them.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

supervision

It's going to be fun, looking forward to meeting everyone.  I should be there Sunday
" border="0

darkvision

Hi Guys,
Chet and I will be there on late Saturday or early Sunday.  We'll be hittimg the road from here ( SF Bay east bay ) in about 30 minutes. This will be an awesome time.
Ride safe.
Vic

VisionMeister

I'm leaving this afternoon to ride Highway 50 across Nevada.
Stay In Fallon tonite and Green River Utah tomorrow to arrive in Co on Sunday.
wish me luck. Highway 50 is known as the loneliest highway in the US so... no fried stators allowed.
See ya'll there.

h2olawyer

Good Luck & Godspeed, VM!  Looking forward to your arrival!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

glennw

I can vouch for that on highway 50... I say four cars the last 100 miles!
GlennW
Half Mad Max

h2olawyer

Don & Ken arrived safely in Ft. Collins around 11:00 this morning.  They hadn't heard of the issues my dad was experiencing - they were sure glad when I pulled into the driveway!

After some conversation, cold water, bike ogling, & directions, they were on their way.  Sent them the scenic route as they had been interstate or long straight cruising all day.  The last 170 miles should have been fun for them!

Hope all in WP already have found their accomodations - I'll be there around midnight tonight.  Just got a call from Professor Rex - his flight will be about 2 hours late, so I won't pick him up until about 10.   ::)  Oh well, I've had a whole 5 or 6 hours of sleep over the last three nights.  I'll make it up there just in time to fall flat on the bed & become unconscious for a looooong time!

See y'all soon!

H2O

inanecathode

I made it home alright last night (claritin clear!). Got i don't know, like 5 hours of sleep, up this morning, packed, then headed down to kwell's house. I'm here right now getting ready to head out for WP.
I have a camera, and there will be pictures.
Oh yes. There will be pictures.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////