News:

Main Menu

Walk on water

Started by vadasz1, May 01, 2008, 08:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Joe heard a rumor that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all walked on water on their 21st birthdays.
So, on his 21st birthday, Joe and his good friend Brian headed out to the lake. "If they did it, I can too!" he insisted.

When Joe and Brian arrived at the lake, they rented a boat and began paddling. When the got to the middle of the lake, Joe stepped off of the side of the boat... and damn near drowned.

Furious and somewhat shamed, he and Brian headed for home.

When Joe arrived back at the family farm, he asked his grandmother for an explanation. "Grandma, why can I not walk on water like my father, and his father, and his father before him?"

The feeble old grandmother took Joe by the hands, looked into his eyes, and explained, "That's because your father, grandfather, and great-grandfather were born in January... you were born in July, dear."

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

YellowJacket!

LOL....took me a minute but I finally got it!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

ps2/bikevision

i was thinking at first it was gonna have somthing to to with Bacardi 151. ive know a few people that thought they could walk on water after drinking that and kept walking into the lake till it was over there head and had to be pulled out. mean stuff but its sooooo good. ;D

h2olawyer

Joe was not born in Canada!   ;D  (Or the Colorado Rockies for that matter.)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.