News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

What's that one song?

Started by inanecathode, April 29, 2007, 09:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

I can't remember the title of a song i heard on the radio today. Pretty old song (on the classic rock channel), it's got this odd chord progression thats just outlined by individual notes scaling up, the only lyric i can  remember is a pretty quiet "i love you" that's got tonnes of reverb on it (sounds like it's sung in a cave)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lucky

Sorry, i lost the map of the inside of your head...  :D

don'tcha hate it when a song gets stuck in your head? it happens so often to me that now i just refer to them as my 'guest artists', lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

ProfessorRex

I'm thinking its Miami Sound Machine. noooooo...... not really.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

YellowJacket!

Does the radio station publish their song list on their website?  If they do, look at the list and pick out what you think it may be then go to I-Tunes and listen to samples.  Usually works every time for me.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

inanecathode

No i don't think they do... It was a one hit wonder band as far as i know, and had a weird title..
Kinda goes like "Dooo do do do doooo do do do doooo" which each do being a higher note, holding on the fourth note.

YellowJacket!

Quote from: inanecathode on April 29, 2007, 10:35:36 AM
No i don't think they do... It was a one hit wonder band as far as i know, and had a weird title..
Kinda goes like "Dooo do do do doooo do do do doooo" which each do being a higher note, holding on the fourth note.

Ohhh ohhhh ooooohhhhhh!!!! I Knowthat one!  Its on the tip of my tongue!

;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

inanecathode

Quote from: DaveTN on April 29, 2007, 10:51:24 AM
Quote from: inanecathode on April 29, 2007, 10:35:36 AM

Ohhh ohhhh ooooohhhhhh!!!! I Knowthat one!  Its on the tip of my tongue!

;D

David

You'll all go Ooooooh when i find the song... You'll all see!!!

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

hmmm iron butterfly  -- will be playing live in lakeland florida on the 19 of may along with edgar winter group, rick derringer       guess the players are still playing ,,, lol
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

supervision

Have you seen the concert that Cream did about 2 yrs ago from Royal Albert Hall in England?  Talk about old guys that can still get together and put it out their!   I gota get outa here, I,m spose to be in the garage doing my V valve adjustments
" border="0

NewVisionGuy

possibly "I love you"  by blood, sweat, and tears

inanecathode

Nope, not indagoddavida, or blood sweat and tears. this song is mostly acoustic, infact it sounds like it is just acoustic with effects.

kwells

I grew up in lakeland...guess they'll be at the civic center?
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

How about the Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight?!?   :D

Sorry - these migranes tend to make me silly.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

inanecathode

Beeeeeoooooow sky rockets in flight! eeeeeeooooooowwww afternoon delight!

Night Vision

Quote from: inanecathode on April 29, 2007, 01:47:54 PM
Nope, not indagoddavida, or blood sweat and tears. this song is mostly acoustic, infact it sounds like it is just acoustic with effects.

then it must be JohnDenver "telling you he still cares"  :-*
;) ;) ;D

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

kiawrench

william hung , she bangs,,, american idol greatest hits album

roflmao
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

inanecathode

I wouldnt have to know the name of the website to know you all owned visions.
Hope you know that :P

ProfessorRex

Quote from: inanecathode on May 01, 2007, 07:54:01 AM
I wouldnt have to know the name of the website to know you all owned visions.
Hope you know that :P

HAHA  ;D

I think the song is intro to Airwolf: nah nahnah dadad dadaadaad  HOWWWAAAAA
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

kiawrench

i know,,, i know      the counting song, by Count Count, seasame street-

ONE bat flys into the belfry, another one flies into the door,
now there's TWO  bats in my belfry,
What's this, here is more!
TWO bats hanging in my belfry, another flies into the door,
i have THREE bats in my belfry, ,,,,,,     

or maybe it was dr teeth and the electric mayhem-" phenomenon " of course it is the later version of the band, with animal on the drum kit and janice playing lead !

oh. god!! i need to get the doctor to let me go back to work, i think i am losing what little grip i still had on reality !!        this coming from a guy with a tattoo of dobby the house gremlin!

this can get real old ,real quick

or maybe bert and ernie singing rubber duckie?

the cookie monster song?