Winter Up-Grade's...

Started by Tiger, December 09, 2007, 06:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joevacc

Well we got about 9 inches of snow last night so it's official - no more riding in the up coming weeks!   :'(  The part that gets me - is that, in New York where I live we have not had snow before Christmas in many years!!!  The fact that I bought a new motorcycle this year has to have something to do with it!!!   :o  You know,,, if I had bought a new snow mobile there would be no snow all year LONG!!!!!!  I don't dislike the snow...  Don't get me wrong I really like the snow,  I absolutely love to drive my car in the snow,  so much so that I have cars that are fantastic in the snow just for that reason!!  ahh but I digress.  8)

Oh yea - this is a tread about "winter projects"  ;D ;D I am looking forward to completely rebuilding my entire brake system, calipers master and all!!
Thanks NV for all the leads on sintered pads and shoes!  Also, ignition wires and a full fluid flush and refill - forks and all!  Got to get ready for the first warm days!

Ciao for now!!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller