News:

Main Menu

This Bud's for you David

Started by Re-Vision, August 07, 2010, 07:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

Two Hillbillies

Two Tennessee hillbillies, David and Bubba, were on a lake fishing.
While rummaging through the boat's provisions, David stumbled across an old lamp.

He rubbed the lamp vigorously and a genie came forth.

This genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three.

Bubba immediately blurted out, 'Turn the entire lake into Budweiser beer.'

The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the lake turned into beer and the genie vanished.

Only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.

David looked disgustedly at Bubba whose wish had been granted..

After a long, tension-filled moment David said,

'Nice going Bubba! ........Now we're going to have to pee in the boat.'

BDC

YellowJacket!

Oh yeah....

A couple in their mid 60's was walking on the beach when the husband stubbed his toe on something in the sand.  He reached down and pulled a crusty old lamp out of the sand.  Turning to his wife he said, "I wonder if I rub this crusty old lamp a genie would appear."

The wife said, "Give it a try."

So he did and a beautiful genie appeard in a puff of smoke.  She said, "you have released me from my bondage nd I will grant each of you one wish."

The husband looked at his wife and said, "you go first honey."

His wife said, "I've always wanted to travel around the world and visit exotic places."

The genie said, "that sounds fair enough" and...poof!  A box of tickets for airlines, hotels, trains and cruises appeared in her arms.

The husband looked at his wife and then the genie and said, "I too have always wanted to travel around the world."  He looked at his wife again and said "but with someone 30 years younger than me."

The genie said "that sounds fair enough."  And...Poof!  He was 96 years old.

OOPS.....

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)