News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

30 Year Anniversary

Started by Re-Vision, August 27, 2011, 02:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

On July 20 I will be in Niagara Falls, Ontario for the motorcycle show (http://www.niagaramotorcycleshow.com/index.html).  Maybe you can some how you can make time to attend.  I will be meeting a few American Visionaries at the Rainbow Bridge on the morning of the 20th, because the show's poker run is at that time.  The show actually starts about 4PM and will go till around 1AM.  Interesting what this show will bring out at those late hours.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Rick G

Will you be posting pics of any interesting bikes at the show?
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

kwells

In Oct. business might slow down enough for me to take a little trip. Last time I took off for a trip in Oct I cam back to Denver in  snow storm though.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Rick G

We had a AZrov ride in Oct. of 06 or 07 and got rain and very cold weather . Sept is much better .
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

kwells

so is this happening in AL? Or any other locations being considered? Blackie is running awesome and wants to see some roads.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

QBS

Artbone and my wife and I will definately be in attendance at the Barber vintage days event.

artbone

Yes, I sent my money for my motorhome space and tickets last Friday. I'll be there.

For anyone who hasn't been to Barber's, it's a world-class museum combined with three days of vintage racing, an auction, and a great swap meet that gets better every year.

Art
Art Bone

'83 Yamaha Vision in the Classic Black and Gold  Running
'82 Yamaha Vision Running
'74 Norton Fastback - Colorado Norton Works #26  Running
'73 Norton Interstate  Running
'75 Triumph T 160  Running
'62 Harley Davidson Vintage Racer
'61 Sears Puch  Running
'15 Triumph Scrambler
'17 Honda Africa Twin
94 Kawasaki KLR 650

QBS

Have just recieved confirmation of reservation of one motorhome site at lot D and 2 3 day passes (total cost: $144.00) to the Barber event.  Will be there looking for the V banner.  ID my location by searching out my blue Time Out brand tent trailer accompanied by its blue Toyota Previa traveling friend.  Texas plates all around, of course.  Fired up!

artbone

I've got a design for the banner but I don't know how to post it. It's in Word and has the picture of the 82 bike in front of a big V and at the top says "Welcome Visionaries" and at the bottom says "30th Anniversary - Yamaha XZ550 Vision - www.riderofvision.net

I'll see what kind of file I can convert it to and try to post it again.

Art
Art Bone

'83 Yamaha Vision in the Classic Black and Gold  Running
'82 Yamaha Vision Running
'74 Norton Fastback - Colorado Norton Works #26  Running
'73 Norton Interstate  Running
'75 Triumph T 160  Running
'62 Harley Davidson Vintage Racer
'61 Sears Puch  Running
'15 Triumph Scrambler
'17 Honda Africa Twin
94 Kawasaki KLR 650