5 Year Vision Anniversary

Started by YellowJacket!, March 21, 2010, 07:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

I just realised that I have been a Visionary for 5 years now.  I got my Vision the last week of March 2005 and joined ROV mid April 2005.

Wooohooo!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kev10104

Congrats!We should all give YellowJacket a toast.

VFan

It was a great addition to the forum!

Raj1988

25 more to you and then another 25! A drink to your health YJ
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Brian Moffet

That pretty close to the anniversary of me getting my vision.

May your Vision work with you as long as mine has worked with me.

Brian

Tiger

:) I got my Vision in July 2005...found and joined the ROV in December 2005!!!

Congrats Dave... 8)

8)........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

Looks like we are going to have a few anniversaries to celebrate this year.

May you and your Visions always stay upright and everything will be honkie dorie (I think I spelled it right).  8) 
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

YellowJacket!

I think the most important thing about celebrating...and even mentioning my 5th year anniversary, is that it would not at all have been possible to get there without all the help from my friends her on ROV.
The tips, input, parts, and most of all friendships that I have gotten over the last 5 years are priceless.  You all are wonderful and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all the dedication you have put forth.  8)

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

ps2/bikevision

wow dave you just made me relize its been just over 6 years for me. Nov 2003. what really makes me sad is that i went on the first erov in 2005 to the dragon and its now 2010 and i havent been there or anywhere since. really sad.  :'(