Hey Everyone! I'm a GRANDFATHER!!!!

Started by YellowJacket!, September 07, 2011, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Yep, my very first grandson was born today.  Sawyer Joe  7lbs 15oz and 20.5" tall....well, long.

Mom, dad and baby are doing great.  Sawyer is laid back and wonderful and I was the one crying!   :o

I'm so happy I'm walking on air.  What a great bithday gift too!

David

oops...

Forgot the picture!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

67GTO

Wow! Congradulations David! :)

Now if you could figure out how to mount the baby seat to Yellowjacket.......
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Brian Moffet

Congratulations David.  Now you have the choice of handing the child back to the parents  ;D

67GTO

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ( One you won't forget )
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

joevacc

Congratulations old man!   ;)
My sincere best to you and yours!!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

js9_20

vadasz1

Enjoy the moment Dave, as you know this will pass VERY quickly.

Congratulations to you all and Happy Birthday to you  too.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

lexx790

Tiger

Congratulations to the parents and grandparents...a warm welcome to the new arrival and Happy Birthday GRANDPA Dave ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Lucky

Congrats & happy birthday!!!  :) :D
--Uncle Lucky  ;)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

Its funny, everyone (not here though) says the picture at the beginning of the post looks like a baby doll.   Heh heh heh... took some new pictures today and will post them when I get some more time.

David

Hartless

congrats! you know to be honest, i didnt think you would have kids old enough to have kids! for some reason i always imagined that you werent much older than me (21) idk why! anywho, congrats and i hope that he grows up to be a strapping lad
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Hartless on September 19, 2011, 08:14:29 PM
congrats! you know to be honest, i didnt think you would have kids old enough to have kids! for some reason i always imagined that you werent much older than me (21) idk why! anywho, congrats and i hope that he grows up to be a strapping lad

LOL, thats funny that you say that because the vast majority of my PA school classmates are early 20's and were totally surprised when I announced that I was going to be a grandfather.  Several said they thought I was late 20's and one girl that I even worked with for many years before school said "damn, I thought you were only like 31 or 32!"

I like to think young which makes me feel young.

David

Hartless

Quote from: YellowJacket! on September 20, 2011, 09:55:28 AM
Quote from: Hartless on September 19, 2011, 08:14:29 PM

LOL, thats funny that you say that because the vast majority of my PA school classmates are early 20's and were totally surprised when I announced that I was going to be a grandfather.  Several said they thought I was late 20's and one girl that I even worked with for many years before school said "damn, I thought you were only like 31 or 32!"

I like to think young which makes me feel young.

David

well thats what counts!
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

YellowJacket!

Here's a better picture.  The other one was just a few mins after he was born and he still had the erythromycin eye ointment all over his face and looked "plastic".  The pic below was taken on the 2nd day and a lot of the baby edema had gone down.

He had his 2 week appointment yesterday and has gained a POUND!  He's not a chunker, just stout.

David

Scott_Mc

Ah, what a nice looking boy! Are you SURE you're related :P :o :P
Congrats, you're a lucky guy 8) as is Jr.!
Owned an `82 XZ for 22(?) years!
Current 2-`85 and 1-`86 GS1150E/ 1-`85 GS700ES
Wanted:-ST1300 :-O !!