three strings walk into a bar

Started by williamruck, April 22, 2008, 12:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

williamruck

So here are these three strings, and they are mighty thirsty. They decided they are going to stop by the local bar and get a drink. They all sit at a table and the first string says, "Let me go get us some drinks." He goes up to the bar and says "barman, I need three drinks for me and my friends", the bartender replies "We don't serve your kind here, you'll have to leave." Stunned, the first string goes back to the table and explains what happened. The second string, in a wild rage, stomps up to the bar and yells "I demand you give me and my friends three drinks, now!" pounding his stringy hand on the counter. The barman leans forward, looking the string straight in the eye and says "You need to get out before I throw you out, string." The second string retreats to the table in quite a huff. The third string being the smarter of the three has an idea. He stands up straight and twists himself all about, he then takes his tangled arms and musses up his hair. He waddles up to the bar and politely asks for three beers. The bartender casts a scornful eye at him and says, "Aren't you one of those strings?" The third string gives the bartender a puzzled look and quickly says, "No sir, I'm a frayed knot."

:D :D :D    ;D