News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

NERov Summer Ride Count Down

Started by Night Vision, April 16, 2009, 09:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

since I am going to miss Tiger's spring ride , I'm putting out some feelers for an August 7 8 9 ride

pretty much same as last time..... lots of floor space/air matresses, 3 bathrooms  :)

hopefully it won't be 96 degrees like last time

let me know
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

8) Me and Art' are in... 8) I would have to assume that Canadian_Lou, kev10104, Joevac & Kenny would be up for it, maybe even Wolf 8)

8).......TIGER...... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

louthepou

I'll be camping with the family somewhere in Gaspésie!

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Cdnlouie

Sounds terrific!  8) I might have a conflict with my vacation time in early August, not sure yet.  Later August would be more likely to work out for me.

funkamongus

This one I might be able to be ready for.... NErov.. what region are we talking? North east? Nevada? Where, roughly, will this one be?
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

kev10104

Right now it sounds great to me but work will dictate it.

funkamongus

looks like your North East,, long way from here,, gotta catch the next "fall ride" bus..
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

jasonm.

90% chance I'll be there. Plus Holiday Inn has a free night for me.  Keep me updated...
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

Kenny

;D ;D Hey N V,
   I'm up for it  & now to work on Dorothy !!! ;) ;)
     Just bought a second set of Metzlers for Dorothy's bike hope we still have some tread then... ::)
                       Cheers Ken S.
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Tiger

:) Hey Kenny, maybe we can meet up and ride down together...Start this NERov ride as an OnROV ride, eh!!! 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Night Vision

Quote from: Cdnlouie on April 17, 2009, 09:01:38 AM
Sounds terrific!  8) I might have a conflict with my vacation time in early August, not sure yet.  Later August would be more likely to work out for me.

well, I was trying to get half way between Tiger's spring and fall ride, tiptoe around graduation parties, and work around Kenny being on the ground  ;D
;D

Cdnlouie

Hopefully, a few more fellows can get their Visions "trip worthy" and get out and enjoy a beautiful part of the world in this part of New York.  How about it fellows?  Get those Visions up to scratch!  They were meant to tear up the pavement.  Surely there are few more adventurous Vision owners out there?

This is an exciting opportunity  :)

Tiger

8) I'm in, for sure... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

joevacc

ok I was supposed to go to Vegas for a Star Trek convention those days but that is going to be hot and expensive!  So I think since I was going to be away, anyway...  I think I would like to ride out with you guys. yes that sounds nice. :)
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Night Vision

I hope it'll be cooler than Vegas... cheaper for sure... bring your ears if 'ya want
;D

wolf

...hmmmm--finger lakes,roads with actual curves,good friends---count me in. I'll take the yellow yamaha...but..not the onethatsezxz550but theonethatsezfz6r...there. I've said it. :)!

Tiger

Quote from: wolf on June 01, 2009, 09:27:54 AM
...count me in. I'll take the yellow yamaha...but..not the onethatsezxz550but theonethatsezfz6r...there. I've said it. :)!

:) Wot Wolf is trying to tell you all is... that he now has a shiny new, that is brand new, bright yellow, FZ6R...which I met yesterday!!!

8).......TIGER....... 8)

vadasz1

I hope he was able to get it at a great price.  With the exchange rate as it is today, the US model (same colour) is $1,000 cheaper than the Canadian model here.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Night Vision

Quote from: wolf on June 01, 2009, 09:27:54 AM
...hmmmm--finger lakes,roads with actual curves,good friends---count me in. I'll take the yellow yamaha...but..not the onethatsezxz550but theonethatsezfz6r...there. I've said it. :)!

uhoh! hope we can keep up!  :D

my brother and I rode like the wind on Sunday over the southern part of my planned route... those 10mph hairpins we found are quite nice! 
;D

Cdnlouie

Hey NV,

Any chance you can use goggle to map out the route and send us a link so we can start dreaming. It's a little clunky  ::) but you can set up a downloadable route through Goggle maps (to your GPS) and you can email the route out also for others to take a look. I am trying to find some decent software for route planning with my new Garmin 760.  I used it on our Spring Ride, but it took a bit of fuddling to do so.  I am working on GPS mounts now, Vision is done and Venture on the way. It is a beautiful system once it is set up right.

Congrats to Wolf for his new shiny ride! I got the innuendo, I guess that counts as a confession  :-\. Not sure if it is going to be accepted though.  Forgiveness will take some time.