News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

NEROV member ride

Started by zore, March 08, 2006, 07:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

our winter sucked last year for skiing... only went out twice... first time the snow conditions were marginal, next time it was only "good enough"  :'(

we're use to around 172"  :o of snow a year. supposedly Syracuse is the snowiest (large) city in the US.

(14' of snow seems like alot, but it's lake effect snow... fluffy....)
We did have a solid 4 or 5 feet of snow in the yard all winter long a couple of years ago... got pictures of my kid jumping off the garage roof into the front yard  :D :D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

zore

I'm down for the 22nd.  It's my bday and i will do what ever the eff i want.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

Night Vision

Quote from: zore on July 18, 2006, 05:33:50 PM
I'm down for the 22nd.  It's my bday and i will do what ever the eff i want.

of which effin month?

I'd still like to get togther around that bear mountain area this post originally started near

sometime before the snow flies and the woodchucks hibernate  ;D
;D

zore

Like this effing weekend.  ;D
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

Night Vision

bah... my brother is coming to pick up CherryBomb with new stator, clutch bolts, etc... etc.. on Sunday... gots to take daughter to work Saturday morning...

sorry.... but at least you can ride on your bday... February rides are rare here  >:(
;D

VisionaryDan

Sorry Zore - I'm tied up as well this weekend. I should be free for the next couple weekends. All I have planned is to tear apart my new parts bike and replace a few things on my V with the fairing. My original is still ready to go. So happy birthday - I hope you have a good one.

Dan

zore

I'm thinking about taking a ride to bear mountain on saturday, weather permitting.  I need to ride the vision while the vision still runs well.  The attitude of this thing changes weekly and I've cought it on a good week.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

hfarley

I wish I could join you Zore but my life is basically on hold right now. My husband was just in the hospital last week and is still recovering, my father-in-law was in ICU and now is on a different floor of the hospital but has Pneumonia, My mother-in-law doesn't drive so I am taking her back and forth from the hospital, I have to go and see my grandmother-in-law because she is running out of food since no one has been able to come down and take her out, and now the orthopedist thinks that i have a hyerniated disc and or a pinced nerve affecting my whole right side. I am dying to ride but can't sit in that position for too long.  :'( :'( All I need now is to get an MRI done (which the doctors office and insurance company are dragging their heels on getting my precert done) To see what the next course of action is. I hope I don't need surgery, that would really suck! Anyway, please have fun riding and go through some twisties for me!!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Serendipity

Hey girl! Darn, you're having a rough go of it huh? Hope the hubby is ok, i didn't realize he was health issues too. I'm so sorry you have so much going on. Prayers going your way.

Shoot me a private e-mail when you get the chance.

Your fellow LROV,
Patti

hfarley

Serendipity, I sent you an email from my work email yesterday. Let me know if you don't get it.
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

VisionaryDan

It figures Saturday is my son's birthday and I promised him I would do something special with him. And riding to bear mountain probably isn't what he had in mind.

I still have a loop mapped out between NJ and PA along the river that has a fair about of twisties and nice scenery to boot. If you want to get together some other weekend.

Dan