watch out for curbs

Started by Jimustanguitar, August 14, 2012, 11:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikugun

It does seem to be a well crafted yarn designed to elicit a particular sentiment. I'll bet while all this was going on, nearby an american flag flutterd on a soft breeze. Atop that flag pole a perched bald eagle looked on approvingly and overhead a lone circling red tailed hawk sang his eerie cry. From a passing car Wagners Ride of the Valkyries was heard triumphantly blairing from it's radio. Meanwhile, back at home, mom was baking a few apple pies to donate to a charity bake sale for fallen war heroes orphaned children. Or, the story was real in which case the douchebag got what  he deserved. Watch that first step, it's a doosey.  ;)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Drikk14

I had seen it before but it is really funny and wouldn't surprise me if it was true lol
1983 Vision, Work in Progress

AirborneJW

This is a true story from what I have researched on it. The mil blogs and main stream media talked about this for a while.

YellowJacket!

When I lived in Rhode Island a guy robbed a local store and was chased by the owner, in his efforts to get away, he climbed over a tall wrought iron fence into a cemetary to hide.  Appaently he left something behind on the spearhead atop the wrought iron posts and the store owner and several people followed the trail of blood only to find the owner of the nads he left behind dead in a pool of blood.   :police:

True story.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)