News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

DON'T MISS THE AMAZING ITALIAN!

Started by joevacc, February 17, 2009, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joevacc

A salesman drove into a small town where a circus was playing.

About town a sign was posted: DON'T MISS THE AMAZING ITALIAN!

Sounded interesting enough so the salesman bought a ticket and went to the circus and took a seat.  There, under the big top, in the center ring, was a
table with three walnuts on it.  Standing next to it was an old Italian gentleman.

Suddenly, the old man dropped his pants, whipped out his huge male member, and smashed all the walnuts with three mighty swings!
The crowd erupted in applause and the elderly Italian was carried off on their shoulders.

Fifteen years later the salesman happened upon the same little town, and found the same circus, and saw one of the same faded signs that read:
DON'T MISS THE AMAZING ITALIAN!

He couldn't believe the old guy was still alive much less still doing his act!

He bought a ticket.  Again, the center ring was illuminated.  This time however, instead of walnuts, three coconuts were placed on the table.
The old Italian stood before them, then suddenly dropped his pants and smashed the coconuts with three swings of his amazing member.

The crowd went wild!

Flabbergasted, this salesman requested a meeting with the Italian after the show.

"You're incredible," he told the Italian, but I have to know something.  I saw your act 15 years ago and you were using walnuts.
Why the switch from walnuts to coconuts?"

The Italian gentleman said, "My eyes aren't what they used to be .............."

-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)