News:

Main Menu

Light at the end of the tunnel

Started by hfarley, February 01, 2007, 03:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfarley

Well I finally can see some light at the end of the tunnel called my messy life. I finally told the boss that I need to work part time instead of full time for him. I also told him that I was leaving at the end of March to middle of April for good. Yee Hawww!!! He was ok with that and I can finally let out a huge sigh of relief. Finally I will be able to do the things I need to do before the baby gets here. (like ride the bike hehehe!)
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Walt_M.

Considering your condition, I thought this was going to be more baby pictures.
Whale oil beef hooked!

kiawrench

really, you need to do those things that you feel are right ,, dont worry about others planning your life out for you -- if you want time to ride, go for it,, if you want time to be all mommy this and that , do that too,   just be happy with what you choose to do,,,

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

louthepou

For me, a job, even the greatest one, will always only be just a tool used to make my family life as fun as it can be.

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Walt_M.

Yea Lou, I know exactly what you mean. A year and a half ago, I retired from a career of 35 years in a job I truly liked. It paid well and was very interesting and challenging. However, the company I was working for had changed management and sold out to a PC outfit managed by liberal a**holes who had no clue how to efficiently run a company. I have no idea how they can sleep as their only real productive asset is 4 nuclear power generating units that bring in more money than they can conveniently waste. It seemed their primary goal was to eliminate anyone who knew how to do their job then pay them 150%(actually more than that in my case) of their pay to come back as contract workers and do the same job, without the bullsh*t! Life is good!
Whale oil beef hooked!

Tiger

Quote from: louthepou on February 02, 2007, 09:20:37 AM
For me, a job, even the greatest one, will always only be just a tool used to make my family life as fun as it can be.

Lou

8)...100% AGREE....... ;)..."WORK TO LIVE...NOT...LIVE TO WORK"

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!