News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

out of loop for a few days

Started by kiawrench, March 03, 2007, 09:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

you guyz been chatting with my wife?   

she keeps saying doc had to have left a screw or two loose !

am going to be walking for a while,, she wont give the keys back,,, yet,, and i really need to do some work,, petcock has gone bad, let fuel run until backed up in throttle bores and filled my yics-- which is now a puddle of goo all down the side of engine. to top it all off , i had just finished stripping it down and putting on two coats of sweet flat black grill paint . now all messed up.   maybe should have left it parked after all.                 the vision gremlin had a fine time with my ride .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

h2olawyer

Man, kia you were really not supposed to go for a ride were you.  When even the V tells you that you were a bad boy, its serious - especially with the way these bikes like to be ridden!  Keep on haeling!   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.