News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

another dragon trip

Started by ps2/bikevision, July 21, 2006, 09:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

ok so ive missed out on some rides this year. ive worked my but off. ive dealt with too many kids. my buddy keeps hounding me about when were going to the dragon. so....

i said screw work and faimly im going to the dragon. looks like im leaving out sept 2. im not sure wether im riding the vision or the fzr. id much rather ride the vision but its been sitting most of the year and ive yet to buy a new battery and check the charging system. im gotta get the lead out and check her out. ive also got an oil leak that i havent checked either. from what i can see its comming out the oil sending unit. well i think thats what it is. its down there by where the clutch is.

i havent narrowed down where were staying yet or what route were taking down. i just figured out tonight that im going. my buddy will be ridding his cbr600 so if i do have to ride the fzr it wont be that bad cause we both will be wanting to stop fairly often.

so how about it dave, lucky, motorplow, mutt any of you care to do a fall rov meet. were gonna make a week out of it and nothing else it would be cool to look you guys up and maybe do a day ride.

Lucky

it's a possability if i can ever get this dam miss worked out, also $$ is tight & i'm probably not going anywhere for a while even if i get the bike fixed...

if your in the area, i'd love to meed & get some pics!

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

haunter

I would so tag James if I didnt have to burn all my vacation time for the year on my brothers wedding
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

Mutt

This is tempting..very very tempting.  If I did go I'd probably whimp out and truck it down. I didn't enjoy the hurricane rain I rode in last time to get there. Also a heater for the upper regions would have been nice. I also like the idea of carrying parts and tools in the truck.

Of course this all depends on whether Motorplow is going or not. If he goes I might consider riding down. For mechanical reasons I feel better riding with someone. My wife was on standby last time with the ramps loaded in the back of the truck. She would have come and picked me up but it would have been a loooooong ride back home followed by several days of vienna sausages and crackers.  :P

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

MotorPlow

Man, I wish I could, but I am going to be burning the rest of my vacation time going to NY next month. Besides, I haven't told the wife about Colorado yet. Colorado is going to take a lot of bribing.