News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

XZ 550 en español

Started by juampa, June 29, 2010, 09:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juampa

Hola , mi nombre es Juan Pablo , soy de Buenos Aires Argentina y quisiera saber si podriamos generar un espacio para hispano parlantes, para todos aquellos que no hablen ingles y los que aun hablandolo manejen el español y quieran sumarse , para hablar e intercambiar informacion sobre las xz 550 vision.

Espero sus comentarios.

Juan Pablo

QBS

Welcome Juan.  I hope we can get some translators to help out.

vadasz1

Here is the translation:

Hello, my name is Juan Pablo, I'm from Buenos Aires Argentina and I was wondering if we could create a space for Hispanic speakers, for those who do not speak English and who still speak Spanish and want to handle join to discuss and exchange information about the xz 550 vision. I welcome your comments. Juan Pablo

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

inanecathode

You could just use bablefish or google translators, i think the number of purely spanish speakers you could count on one hand here.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

vadasz1

I used some translator that I googled.  My Espanol is mucho terribole.  8)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

YellowJacket!

Juan Pablo found us from my "alternate" forums that we used when the ROV site was down.  I directed him here in case anyone could help him.

Thanks,

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Rick G

Juan, while my Grand mother was from Espania and I speak a few words , I only speak enough to order lunch. We  have had others from Argentina and Spain over the years , I'm not sure anyone who frequents the forum at this time does.  Adios, Richardo
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

YellowJacket!

Wasnt there a member here last year that was from Mexico?  I think he was also an attorney.

David

Rick G

There was, his name escapes me, at the moment
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

h2olawyer

Abogado68 was around for a while.  He split time between the San Francisco area and his native Mexico.  His profile says he hasn't posted since August of 08.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

yeah, thats who I was thinking about.  Thanks H2O.

David

inanecathode

Quote from: h2olawyer on July 02, 2010, 02:49:09 AM
Abogado68 was around for a while.  He split time between the San Francisco area and his native Mexico.  His profile says he hasn't posted since August of 08.

H2O

Uhg, i've been on here that long?  :P
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.

2002_wrx

Hola Juan Pablo,
     No soy un hispanohablante pero vivi en El Salvador por algunas meses.  Si necesitas que yo tranduzca algo, solo advisame y tratare de hacerlo.  Me puede enviar mensajes si quieres.  Acabo de comprar mi primer Vision XZ550 entonces estoy nuevo aqui tambien.
  -Alan