News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Giants win.

Started by inanecathode, February 03, 2008, 10:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

Lol, awesome.
I dont like eli manning, but not as much as a dislike tom crybaby.
:o
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

vadasz1

I actually thought the NE would tromp on the Giants but after Brady getting sacked twice in the first half I was punting for the Giants instead.  I think NE defence sucked a good bit, but they recovered well in the last few minutes until they saw the headlight in front of them and just froze.       

Those stupid numbnuts boobies. ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Lucky

yeah, they didn't play like champions...
congrats Giants.
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

h2olawyer

In a game where I really didn't care who won or lost, I found it to be one of the most entertaining Uber Bowls of all time.  I've watched most of them since KC won in (I think) 1970.  Too often, the game is a blow out.  Denver was on the short end of 4 of those before beating the cheeseheads (in another very entertaining game).  I'm just glad there isn't another "perfect season" on the books.  Would say that regardless of who was trying to accomplish it.  Also glad that Boston / New England won't be winning all the major sports championships this year.  Other than the Bruins (who haven't been very good in a looooong time) Boston had a great chance of having the World Series, Super Bowl & NBA championships all in the same year.  That's too much for any one city -- especially an Eastern one!   ;D

Congrats to both teams for putting on a most enjoyable show.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

inanecathode

It was entertaining for sure, but more in a highschool football game sort of way. I lost count the number of rediculous unneccesary hail marys. Flags all over the place, and everyone punching, pushing, and yelling at eachother like children :o
Dever v Greenbay was an epic game for sure, professional football all the way.

Aelwulf

Knew I should've put a bet in somewhere for the Giants winning.  With a 13 point deal could've made some cash. :P

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

Night Vision

I bet straight up... and won.... wished I took Sir Charle's advice and took the 5:1  :o

don't care what you say... who you were rooting for....that was the greatest comeback game from a beat up wildcard team to win the Superbowl ever!

epic? REDEFINED

sorry... I just saw this and thought it appropriate....

18 WINS
AND ONE
Giant
LOSS
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Sable

Even though I am a Patriots fan, it was nice to see the underdog win. Yes... the Patriots didn't show up to play at all....

Inanecathode: you wanna see a crybaby...look no further than dopey Drew Bledsoe! He was more of a whiner than Brady will ever be.
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

inanecathode

Thats true, but drew bledsoe doesnt look like kevin bacon :o

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Sable on February 04, 2008, 08:07:20 PM
underdog win.

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder
Fighting all who rob or plunder.

Oh, never mind...

Sable

Yeah, he kinda does look like Kevin Bacon... but Gisele Bündchen doesn't seem to mind.

BTW - I didn't mean do minimize the Giants accomplishment by implying that it was the Patriots poor performance was the reason for the Giants win. The truth is the Giants had the Patriots number all night long.
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

vadasz1

yeah....looks like the Patriots just sat on their heels thinking the Giants will be a pushover as they were just 5th seeds.  The Patriots shuld be renamed the "NEW ENGLAND MAPLE LEAFS"
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

h2olawyer

Heard a good quote -- to paraphrase:  The MVP wasn't really Eli Manning, it was the Giants defensive front 7.  However, they didn't want to give away that many Escalades.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.