News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

sum ones gotta kno

Started by mdskinner731, August 07, 2007, 10:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdskinner731

does any one kno the name of this song and who sings it??? i dont remember the full song but>>>

---"hey pretty lady wont u give me a sign
id do any thing to make u mine all mine
ill do your bidding and b at your beckon call..
iv never seen any one lookin so fine
man iv gotta have her shes a one of a kind
she an eight
shes a nine
shes a ten i kno
shes got ruby red lips blonde hair blue eyes
im about to bid my heart good bye"

its been stuck in my head all day its a good song but i cant remember for the life of me the name of itthanks
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law

dj

Sold (The Grundy County Auction)

by John Michael Montgomery
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Coil Coyle

mdskinner731

thanks alot that like i said is a very good song... it has been stuck in my head and it usually hepls if i hear the song to get it out... lol
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law

Lucky

I get songs stuck in my head so often, now i just refer to them as my 'guest artist!', lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

ever notice , those songs get stuck in our heads, but the one line that gives the title away is never played in there?

there are times i want to use a hammer to get a song out--- worst one is a toss up--- the hamster dance ,,,,,,,and shania twain's "honey ,i'm home" song.  those get in your head, it nearly takes a platoon of infantry to get them out!!

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!  NOt the hampster dance again!   It took 27 visits to the shrink to get it out of my head.  Here I go again!

:o

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

I believe that would be Whitesnake.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on August 12, 2007, 09:54:18 AM
Quote from: DaveTN on August 12, 2007, 09:09:16 AM
Here I go again!:o

David

??? Who sang that... 8)

Heh heh heh ...  I knew someone would ask that.  ;D  ;D

I whistled the Hampsterdance song in the shower.  My wife opened the door to ask me if I was OK.  No honey.  I'm not.  Time for more intense therapy.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

haunter

Quote from: h2olawyer on August 12, 2007, 09:59:38 AM
I believe that would be Whitesnake.

H2O

it sure is!  its on my playlist here at the office!
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.