News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

greetings from germany !

Started by frank552, August 07, 2009, 05:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank552

hello guys in the US,
all the best from a xz550-driver from germany. got my yammi just 3 months ago and had to do a lot on her, but now it works fine (still some things to do, thats why i have it..;-) and i enjoy riding on it very much. sounds better than my 83 laverda 500 and one of the earlier owners really did a good job, it´s going over our curved roads easy and stable like a bicycle.
let´s see how long the fun will last. i appreciate you website very much (we have an equivalent here in germany), keep on postin`!
frank552   

h2olawyer

Hi Frank552!

Glad you made the virtual trip across the pond for a visit.   ;D  Welcome to the XZ fraternity.   8)

These bikes do require some attention when first acquired, but they really are a blast to ride!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

Hi frank and welcome to ROV.  Apparently there is quite  a large following of Visions in germany and they have a similar site to ours over here.  If you haven't already seen it, check out www.xz550.nl and www.xz550.de

Welcome aboard and we look forward to getting to know you.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

funkamongus

I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!