News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

omgomg OMG!

Started by fiddlesticks, September 27, 2007, 07:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiddlesticks

Can you tell I'm excited? You guys will never guess what I did this yesterday. Ok I'll tell you. I got to help deliver my friends PUPPIES! Well actually not her puppies but her dog's. lol. Bike related? NO. Cool? Very. It was probably the most amazing thing I ever saw. They are sooooooooooooooo adorable and small. I cant believe how helpless they are. And they make the sweetest little grunts and noises.  I will post some pictures of these little gaffers as soon as I get a chance.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

kiawrench

lol,,, not a word in a long while , and we get to hear about puppies first!   

how is the bike ? my silver 82 is fine , but my bobber project was killed this past weekend, most likely something i did wrong. i had to have missed something in the rebuild .

post us a few pix of the pups,, might find a home for some of them ,,,never know --- all bikers like puppies,,, esp lil fuzzy ones with floppy ears ,,
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

fiddlesticks

Haha. I have been off in lala land . I was kidnapped by facebook and spent almost no time anywhere else for awhile. LOl  This has been the stupidest summer. We have gotten almost no riding in to speak of. The V was running great in the spring but I am worried that when I start her again it will not be pretty.  Tried to start her about a week ago and no go. Checked the Battery and it was low(probably from sitting) Haven't had the chance to try her since because we have barely been home. So cross your fingers for me k. I'll keep you posted. :)
1 Black 82 Virago 750

Tiffanator

Witnessing and assisting with an animal birth is very cool. Congrats to the momma dog on her pups. Hope everyone is doing well. I once had to crawl under a deck and retrieve a mother cat who was in the middle of having kittens. She had one coming out and had already delivered another, I grabbed her and the little one and took them inside where there was a box waiting. Very cool thing to see. The way that they instinctively know what to do with them. And the babies... so cute, little furballs. Yes I know... horrible to grab up a mother during delivery, but these kittens were going to be sold so they couldn't let the mom hide them under the deck. No one else would go cause there were spiders, so I went.
Tiffanator
First time restorer

Lucky

Fixes/rides motorcycles, rescues kittens, Tiff, your my hero! (next week she's riding the world of terroism after she cures cancer & sells girlscout cookies!)  ;D ;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiffanator

Quote from: Lucky on September 29, 2007, 09:41:52 PM
Fixes/rides motorcycles, rescues kittens, Tiff, your my hero! (next week she's riding the world of terroism after she cures cancer & sells girlscout cookies!)  ;D ;D ;D

Oh man, so funny! Actually I have "end world hunger" penciled in before terrorism... but yes, I will be curing cancer and more like eating girlscout cookies instead of selling them.  ;D
Thanks Lucky, you are so nice. One day I hope to meet you in person and buy you beer or your choice of beverage for all the help you have given me with the bike.
Tiffanator
First time restorer

fiddlesticks

lol. I know. Lucky is everyone in visionland's hero yet he stays so humble.  If we all had a dollar for every time Lucky has helped bail us out of bike problems we could all retire comfortably by now.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

Lucky

Actually, untrue, but thanks, it's not me, but ron first for providing our forum, & all of you for the content.  ;)

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

fiddlesticks

Cheers to Ron, Lucky, Puppies, and all of us then. ;D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

fiddlesticks

1 Black 82 Virago 750

fiddlesticks

Ok heres more photos . They actually look like little dogs now hehe.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10731697@N07/sets/72157602790270964/
1 Black 82 Virago 750

Tiffanator

Aw... they are so cute! If only they didn't grow up. I love puppies and kittens... just wish they could stay that little and playful forever. My cat was so sweet and cute as a kitten.. now she's a holy terror.  :o
Tiffanator
First time restorer

YellowJacket!

I'm lucky. (well, not the ROV'r Lucky)  My Blue Heelers, aged 3 and 6 are still very much like puppies.  Albeit, 70lb puppies.  They are still relatively small and very playful....and like to cuddle too.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)