News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Trouble is lurking again

Started by YellowJacket!, March 01, 2009, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Ok,  Don't know hwat it is becuase I'm certainly no chick magnet (those of you who have met me will agree) but in the last month I have been asked THREE times by very good looking women if I would take them for a ride on my bike!  Is the Vision that popular?!
One of them is a gorgeous recently divorced doctor.  She told me she really wanted to ride a Harley - I walked away laughing and called her "materialistic".  She ran me down later and told be she really just wants to ride on a motorcycle.
About a week ago another girl I work with asked me out of the blue when I was going on another ride.  She told me she really wanted to ride Cherohala and the Dragon because it was really exciting.  I asked her what kind of bike she had and she told me "No, I just want to ride with you.  OK, head is spinning.
And today....a nurse asked me if I would take her for a ride on my bike.  I asked her if she had ever been on a bike before and she said no but she has wanted to for a long time and heard that the hospital was having a "ride" next month.  I told her if she wanted to go, she would have to learn how to ride as a passenger first.  She asked me "when do we start"?
OK,  I'm in trouble....   :o   :o    :o    :o

I just think its my really cool bike...right?

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

akvision

1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

67GTO

The title of your post said it all!

Don't poke a sleeping bear!
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Night Vision

either sell your Vision .... or get a stick to beat the women back... your choice
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Rick G

Oh to be single again! :D :D :D :D :D ;)
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Rick G

Night Vision, how do you get your "mouse"  to tweak its "nose"!
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Rick G on March 01, 2009, 11:06:20 PM
Oh to be single again!

you know, I'm not so sure I would agree with this.  Life and dating has gotten much more complex since I was doing it last millennium.

Brian

Tiger

:) Wise old man once say "Don't dip your pen in company ink" ...I didn't listen either  :-[ and divorce came around real quick!!!

Hell hath nooooooo fury like a woman's scorn brother, believe me :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

Quote from: Rick G on March 01, 2009, 11:07:36 PM
Night Vision, how do you get your "mouse"  to tweak its "nose"!

it's a .GIF file just like your waving flag is a .gif file

I don't know what makes it animated.... just the file type
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Rick G

Brian , actually i should have said, Oh to be single , in 1980 again!
Rick G

Scott_Mc

To quote my step dad "You only live once, if you do it right, once is enough"

....take all three for a ride! To the girl who's never been, tell her the first rule is "you've got to wrap your arms around me and hang on really tight :D!"

Dude, you've got the "X" factor...go with it, it could leave at anytime~!!!!
Owned an `82 XZ for 22(?) years!
Current 2-`85 and 1-`86 GS1150E/ 1-`85 GS700ES
Wanted:-ST1300 :-O !!

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Rick G on March 02, 2009, 11:05:12 PM
Brian , actually i should have said, Oh to be single , in 1980 again!

That's different then, I had a lot more patience for stupid people then...   ;D

Rick G

I was single from '80 to '84 and really enjoyed my self . made up for getting married too young! :D :D ;)
Rick G

kiawrench

Dave, go for it , enjoy it while you still remember WHY you enjoy it. and dont forget, tell the one that has never been on a bike to hold on tight, but that motorcycles dont have a saddlehorn,,, -- anything they can get hand closed on will come off in event of quick traffic emergency .

ok, i better stop that ,, have to keep site a bit more pg .

oh, forgot Dave---- your recommendation before to get biofreeze has become my personal motto now--- yup biofreeze is a wonderment ,, a real wonderment !!  lol .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Brian Moffet

Do we really need to post a link to the thread the last time Dave got in trouble with his wife ???

Brian

Kevin

And someone takes a picture with their cell phone and sends it to your wife. :'(

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Brian Moffet on March 03, 2009, 08:28:48 PM
Do we really need to post a link to the thread the last time Dave got in trouble with his wife ???

Brian

Quote from: Kevin on March 03, 2009, 09:34:04 PM
And someone takes a picture with their cell phone and sends it to your wife. :'(

Must be something about February and March that gets me in lots of trouble (Winter blues vs spring fever) as this is about the same time last year I just about did myself in.  I'm going to take their flirting as a compliment and thats all.  Not gonna dip the pen in the ink or check the oil or any of that crap.  I think thats one of the reasons I felt compelled to post about it...accountability.
Thanks for the reminders and I'm keeping myself out of trouble this time.  I've got too much to lose for stupidity.

Thanks guys.  :-)

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

akvision

1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

Coil Coyle

Quote from: YellowJacket! on March 01, 2009, 09:35:58 PM

OK,  I'm in trouble....   :o   :o    :o    :o

I just think its my really cool bike...right?

David

Dave,

It's Winter again. Have you forgotten to take your vitamin D again this year?

:o

Coil

rhpaw

God, I wish I had that kind of problem! No one's even complimented me on my bike.
:'(
03 buell xb9r - angry tractor