News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Did some stuff today (Update 4-15)

Started by inanecathode, April 10, 2009, 07:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2olawyer

The lever looked pretty corrosion free, but the pivot bolt was a tad rusty.  I ran some PB Blaster over it and wiped it clean before spraying the white lithium grease on it.  Sure made a drastic improvement for a couple minutes work.   :)

The calipers had one more issue.  One of the bleed nipples was pretty rusty - in fact, the hole near the bottom was rusted shut.  PB to the rescue again.  Inane really needs some speedbleeders.  (hint hint)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

inanecathode

Haha well, when i can afford to spend /any/ extra money (read after the azrov ride) i'll get some nice farkles like that.
I'll also mount the bicycle computer as well :)

Actually i might do that before i leave :)
It shows you your max speed, your average speed, your distance, the time, the temperature, and what the price of rice is in bejing.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kid Jedi

But not tea in china? you shouldn't have bought the cheap model
Loves to over think things.