News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

looking for someone? Found some one you have!

Started by Kid Jedi, April 18, 2009, 12:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Jedi

I am looking for a visionary that live in sonoma county. (California)  he had like 8 visions last time I saw.  I helped him level his house in gurnville and now it is for sale. I remember he said somehting about being on this forum. last time i saw him was about 2 years ago.

Any ideas?
Loves to over think things.

Coil Coyle

Quote from: Kid Jedi on April 18, 2009, 12:40:40 AM
I am looking for a visionary that live in sonoma county. (California)  he had like 8 visions last time I saw.  I helped him level his house in gurnville and now it is for sale. I remember he said somehting about being on this forum. last time i saw him was about 2 years ago.

Any ideas?

Hi Kid,

My Prayers have always been that Eddie got his shit together. Thanks for the help under the house. We eventually just gave it back to the bank.

Do you have your Mom's old vision?

Forgive Cathode, he's just been mis-informed. He'll pull out of it with time and friendship.

Welcome to ROV, I'm feeling blessed that you sought us out again. We'll go riding this March if you want to join us on the 11th at the informational event in S.R. I'll be down working with the Santa Rosa Firefighters for truth.

Gratefully,
;)
Coil

PS: There were only five Visions, then.
;D

Kid Jedi

Cool to meet ya again. as for inane, I can get friendship anywhere, this fun banter is harder to come by, I am sure he gets a kick out of it!

Coil, If i ask nicely would you let me borrow a few vision parts to help me fab up the exhaust? i just need em for measurements, and I don't want to take my vision out of service to make em.  Also do you have an open bottom end that i can take a peek at? I want to make a few measurements and see if any virago parts might cross but that's down the road after I have appeased the gods of higher education. (Gimme my masters and no one gets hurt!)

As for Eddie, He was diagnosed with terminal cancer about a month after we straightened your house, and he moved to LA. I haven't hear of from him since.

ONLY 5 visions? :D

By the way, Who grabbed that black vision from Santa Rosa? The one that looked like it had taken more hits than Robert Downey Jr.?
It was some one from Arizona
Loves to over think things.

Brian Moffet

Just because I can....  (hooking off the subject line.)

inanecathode

Quote from: coilXZcoyle on April 18, 2009, 05:37:20 AM
Quote from: Kid Jedi on April 18, 2009, 12:40:40 AM

Any ideas?

Hi Kid,

My Prayers have always been that Eddie got his shit together. Thanks for the help under the house. We eventually just gave it back to the bank.

Do you have your Mom's old vision?

Forgive Cathode, he's just been mis-informed. He'll pull out of it with time and friendship.

Welcome to ROV, I'm feeling blessed that you sought us out again. We'll go riding this March if you want to join us on the 11th at the informational event in S.R. I'll be down working with the Santa Rosa Firefighters for truth.

Gratefully,
;)
Coil

PS: There were only five Visions, then.
;D

What?

Is there something you'd like to say to me Coil?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Coil Coyle

Nothing I haven't already shared with you, Inane.

;D
Coil