News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Greetings! New member here.

Started by A-J, May 02, 2009, 06:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-J

Hey guys and gals! Name's AJ and I joined for a very specific purpose. While I am a rider (07 Ninja 650, Vulcn 750, V-Star 650), I do not own a Vivsion. My borhter, however, does. He has not ridden in a number of years, and has reached the point where he has decided he will never be on 2 wheels again. So I will be helping him part out his 82. Aside from the dust it's gathered sitting for so many years, I do not believe that there is anything wrong with it. We are in the process of compiling the list of parts and assessing the usability of everything prior to posting anything for sale though. I'll post again in the classifieds once that is completed. To assure everyone that I am not one of those wonderful spammers that pop up on boards now and again, you can check me on 3 of the other boards on which I participate:

vn750.com user AJCruzin
ninja250.com user AJinNoHills
kawiforums.com user JustAJ

I've sold a lot of parts on each of htese boards, and I always try to be as accurate in my descriptions of parts, and fair in my pricing, cause I'm a rider too, and I think OEM prices are **nuts**. Thanks for letting me spend a little time here, and I look forward to reading the ride reports section. I can't ride for a while due to a broken collarbone (full story on all 3 of the boards noted above), so I have to live vicarioulsy through everyone else's rides!

funkamongus

If it has a full fairing Id like the bracket hardware and mirrors.. I may have some other stuff too but I dont wanna rush ya.!! not too bad anyway!!
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

A-J

No worries. I have a Ninja 250 on my lift right now I'm trying to get running for bench testing motors, so there's "no room at the inn" so to speak. My bro is putting together a list of his "extra" parts (I think he even has a spare motor) but I know he never dumped his bike, nor did the PO, and my bro was the second owner, so most things should be in good shape. Realistically, with mother's day next weekend, it'll probably be around the 16th / 17th before I could actually break the bike down. I'll make a note though. Thx!

A-J

OK, no more teasing. I just picked up a few boxes of parts from my bro's house, with the bike to follow soon. Off the top of my head, there's:

side covers (1 each IIRC)
front fairing
windscreen
2 starters - I need to bench test to see if they work

I'll post up a complete list with pics and prices within the week.

Raj1988

Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

A-J

Yep, once I unbox everything, I'll post in the proper section.