willow springs

Started by trialattorney, May 27, 2009, 06:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trialattorney

Just confirming willow springs international raceway park (WSIR) for June 17, 2009 for those who attended CROV's latest and greatest get-together. Sessions usually start around 8:30 a.m.; may be a charge to get into the raceway (minimal) - there isn't anywhere close to eat - if you want me to order you a bbq lunch (provided to the drivers as part of their cost), let me know, or bring something to eat and drink; likely going to be hot. Remember, I have a Porsche 928 (number 41 on car) - usually park next to garages just opposite hot pit, but if not, I will have the only 928 there. Just like the Vision, it is rare, persnickity and a heck of a lot of fun to drive. If you want an e-ticket ride, be sure to bring your helmet.
Les

X-Vision

visionless

I'm going to try and make it.
Chris
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731

Rick G

I wish I could make it, I road raced there in my youth. Its just not in the cards.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Coil Coyle

Trialattorney,

Are the motorcycles going to be able to get on the track?

???
Coil

trialattorney

Coil,
Only if they want to be run over by Porsche 928's....seriously, this is not a motorcycle event.