News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

on the road at last !

Started by arfa vmax, May 31, 2009, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arfa vmax

Hurray on the road at last! cant wait to ride my water cooled v twin 500  ::). Hold on a second did i say 500 not 550 ? Afraid so,the vision is still an ongoing project(not much going on at the moment)but i bumped into an old mate last week and ended  up with his cx 500 :-[He had used the bike for a couple of years to get to work and it now has a months tax and a couple of months test left.Tidy original bike appart from 2 into 1 exhaust.Gets me back on the road again and since we are having a mini heatwave here that has to be a good thing.Now i have a ride i can hopefully work on the xz without any pressure to rush it(very loud laugh)..........................(still laughing) 

Kevin

The cx will should be a very reliable ride. Not near as fun or as flashy as the Vision.

h2olawyer

But definitely more fun than a non-running Vision!  Then again, a mo-ped would fit that description . . . ::)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Glyn

I have a standard CX 500 and the 550 Vision as regular rides. Although the CX is down on power compared to the CX they are a very similar ride. For some reason the CX's clutch/ driveline is alot smoother than the XZ. The CX vibrates more, is more top heavy and doesn't handle as well. They are both nice rides for different reasons.