News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

vision on Denver Craigslist

Started by chaditude, June 03, 2009, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaditude

Has anyone had a chance to see the vision for sale on denver craigslist? I am interested but cant contact the guy through craigslist due to email conflicts,and there is no other contact source:(

h2olawyer

The photo isn't of the bike he's selling, it looks like the paint scheme on one of the California ROVer's V.  The fade out on the fairing lowers is pretty unique.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1201764865.html

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

vadasz1

$200-$300 would be my best offer, but I'm not there.  Someone else interested?
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

chaditude

I am definately interested in contacting the seller but as i said I cant seem to contact him through craigs list due to some e mail conflict.

h2olawyer

Only about 80 miles from me.  However, I still have a V project to get going on.  Would have to see the actual bike before I had any idea what to offer.

You want me to try to contact the seller?  Let me know & I can try to have him email you.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

chaditude

That would be awesome if you could do that for me.

h2olawyer

Just fired off an email to him.  I included your email address (as provided with your forum posts).  Hope that was OK.

H2O

chaditude

yep that's cool. I really really appreciate you doing that for me. Thanks

h2olawyer

chaditude

e mailed this guy back and offered $225.00 he emails back saying he needs 450.

kwells

I would have a couple others shoot some even lower offers...then your offer would be the highest...I'd say 2 other 150.00 offers would do the trick.

Give him a little while to mull it over and up the offer by 25.00 and see what he thinks.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

chaditude

ya never thought of that,ill have to find a couple of people to do that.

vadasz1

yuo know that there is no law for having more than one e-mail account..................... ;) ;)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

rhpaw

Interesting... I can deal with a non-starter...

wife would kill me though.
03 buell xb9r - angry tractor

chaditude

well i am thinking i am close to closing a deal on this bike.

oh ya and I dont have a wife to worry about killing me...........hehehhe

h2olawyer

If you need help picking it up, I'm in Ft. Collins and have an F250.  Have truck, will haul (for cost of fuel).

H2O

chaditude

Well thank you. I appreciate that Ill let you know how it turns out. He has been talking to someone who knows a bit about the visions,hopefully he'll let it go by end of the week.