News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Amazing save!

Started by h2olawyer, June 03, 2009, 11:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

vadasz1

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

h2olawyer

That's pretty cool, but he low-sided.  I like the on-board view, though - makes his chasing the bike kind of funny.  Still, he did leave the bike, so it wasn't really a recovery.  All the 'experts' say you cannot recover from a high-side crash. That's what is amazing from the Italian 250GP & other video.  Usually, the rider goes for max air in a high side.  The forces are huge catapulting the rider from the seat.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

funkamongus

nuckin futs.

dislexics untie!!
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!