What are everyone's hobbies?

Started by Jimustanguitar, June 09, 2009, 05:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

HOBBIES, HOBBIES!!! I don't have time for stinkin' hobbies!!! l have all these Visions in Canada to buy, rebuild, sell, fix... buy, rebuild, sell, buy, rebuild, sell, fix, Oh, and ride!!!

Hmmmmmmm, maybe this is my main hobby, eh!!! LOL...

TIGER
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

rhpaw

That must be what we do when we get older.. Maybe we could separate (not young) men into two categories,
1. Fix Things
2. Golf.

All I do seems to involve fixing this or that. The racing and the synthesizers are just a ingredient that was needed for me to have more things.. to fix!
Tear a swaybar mount, engine mount = FIX!
Pop a capacitor in a vintage Roland = FIX!
Westy? = FIX!

My father in law has an acreage.. filled with STUFF, any stuff, all stuff. You name it, he probably has 4 somewhere on the property. My wife looks at it like a headache.
I look at it like a year long wonderland vacation. -But that's his stuff, and he needs to FIX IT.

03 buell xb9r - angry tractor

arthurdent510

Actually, that cone is a pointer cone, just tells you what side of the cone you're supposed to be on, so I didn't hit it.... that time....  Although I have murdered a fair share of cones before....

rhpaw

03 buell xb9r - angry tractor

YellowJacket!

LOL...that pics a good one!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Night Vision

my hobbies are

riding motorcycles
tinkering with visions
fishing, riding motorcycles
downhill skiing
and riding motorcycles....

Drinking beer was another hobby I had and I was very good at it.... alas, I have eased up on the nectar so I might need another hobby...

I've been thinking about learning how to weld.
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Night Vision on June 30, 2009, 07:43:56 PM
I might need another hobby...

I've been thinking about learning how to weld.

I can provide some suggestions :-)

Example photo included.