News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

got my bike back

Started by ps2/bikevision, July 07, 2009, 01:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

i finally got my bike back up to indiana after a short move to the south. i left it down there when i came back in Feb. for my brother to ride. he brought my baby back to me with a burned stator, ruined paint job, and a tore up seat. my seat was a little ripped when i left it but not as bad as it is now. now im waiting for my guy to refurnish my spare i dropped off to him a couple months ago. as for the paint. he filled it and parked it outside of work in the sun. we all know what happened. she will be getting a new paint job pretty soon now. dam i just painted her last fall >:(. i guess i can try a new paint scheme this time ;).

im not to mad. shite happens. seat and stator werent his fault. but i did tell him not to fill it and park it in the sun. he says it had half a tank but i know better. at least he didnt break her. (oh wait he did. >:( >:( when i was still down there he left her in gear and hit the starter button launching her foward and down. only bent the clutch lever but still cost me a new lever, half price from a rov member) 

but i did take his new to him mint 87 cbr1000 hurricane for the weekend and had a blast so that was nice. really felt good to get on two wheels again instead of 6. funny story, i got stuck behind 6 cars and a tractor for like 10-15 min. before i realized "hey dummy you got 1000cc under your arse, pass these suckers" so thats what i did dropped into 3rd and ripped on the throttle. wow buy the time i was past the tractor i realized i wasent on my old fzr600, that was for sure. not gonna say how fast i was going  :police: but i was in 6th gear and around 8000 rpm before i let off. now that was fun. ;D