Who wants to go for a ride Aug 2

Started by fiddlesticks, July 27, 2009, 07:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiddlesticks

I guess its my turn to come up with a ride for this weekend. Tiger is always planning stuff, and Kev has stepped up so here goes nothin.
Anyone interested?
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

kev10104

We are always in for a ride.Thanks fiddlesticks.

Tiger

:) Suprise, suprise...I'm in girl ;D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fiddlesticks

Sweet. OK so far we have :
Kev and Tam?
Tig and Cath
Me Fidd
Paul
My Hardley Ableson crew Milt Chris Bob and Cliff.

Anyone else? Wheres Dibble these days?

I need to know if it matters to you guys whether its the Sun. Or Mon. There has been an unexpected death in my family. No worries folks, not someone I am really that close to, but I will have to attend a funeral. If it happens to fall on the Sunday I will move the ride to Monday.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

fiddlesticks

Looks like the funeral is this week so it wont affect the ride one way or the other.

Who else is in?
1 Black 82 Virago 750

Tiger

:) I sent out an email to all the OnROV members/non-members informing them of your ride and to reply via the ROV or email to you (or me)... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

fiddlesticks

Thanks hun. So is Sunday the best day for everyone ? Because I am flexible.
What do you guys think. I know Sunday is a problem for Lyn and maybe Kev. Is Monday better for u Kev?
1 Black 82 Virago 750

kev10104

I have to work on Monday.We don't get that day as a holiday.We get the day some other time throughout the year.I am waiting for the schedule for the tournament so I will know whether Sunday might work or not.I will let you know as soon as I know.

Tiger

:) To far for xswheels in Sarnia, Brian-Mathewson has "other things" to do...but we will be there...were ever that is  :o ;D :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh:... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

Ok it looks like its Sunday.

Meet time 10:00

Place Tim Hortons @ Memorial Ave.  and hwy 12
http://www.timhortons.com/ca/locator/index.html

We will head north up towards Gravenhurst on one of my favorite roads in the area. Grab some lunch in Gravenhurst and then perhaps 13 back south again.   
1 Black 82 Virago 750

fiddlesticks

Looks like its gonna b a good turnout afterall.

Mel/Mike is back in
Tig
Me
Paul
Milt +3
Kev?

Lets hope the weather holds up 4 us. Everyone clear on the meetspot/time?

1 Black 82 Virago 750

louie

if i can get my bike to start charging right, count me in. But dont count on it i am still fighting with it tonight. Hopefully i can get to enjoy one this summer before its over

kev10104

We try to go every weekend so hopefully you get a chance to enjoy a few of them with us.

fiddlesticks

It turned out to be a beautiful day for a ride. Not a drip of the thunderstorms they were calling for.  ;D

1 Black 82 Virago 750

funkamongus

ah yes,, the weatherman.. how much do they earn for telling you the wrong info. 50% chance,, that means I DONT KNOW!!! Im glad it didnt rain down on ya's.. and im more than a little jealous you guys are so tight.. I wish we had people close enough to ride with every weekend.. Im trying to make it out to see KidJedi,, he's about 250 miles to the coast from here (each way).. but, I havent been able to make it happen yet..
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

Brian Moffet

Quote from: funkamongus on August 04, 2009, 12:57:42 PM
ah yes,, the weatherman.. how much do they earn for telling you the wrong info. 50% chance,, that means I DONT KNOW!!!

Heh heh heh....

Tiger

Quote from: funkamongus on August 04, 2009, 12:57:42 PM
and I'm more than a little jealous you guys are so tight..

:) Fid', sorry I missed the ride, (first one this season!!), but I managed to get work done on "The Mistress" for the Syracuse run on Friday...six hours in the saddle to N_V's place :o ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

Funk', we are really lucky to have a great group of people around, (Vision & non-Vision, male & female, solo's & two-up riders), who like to go out and play... 8) People that will ride 100/200 miles, just to meet up and then to come out and play over another 2/300 miles before heading for home!!! These rides are ALWAYS about the people... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

funkamongus

I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

fiddlesticks

No worries Tig. We had a great ride. I am glad you got your beast all fixed up and ready to go.  Hope you guys have a great ride to Dave's. I will make sure I am ready for next year if he has one again.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

Night Vision

Quote from: fiddlesticks on August 05, 2009, 07:43:07 AM
No worries Tig. We had a great ride. I am glad you got your beast all fixed up and ready to go.  Hope you guys have a great ride to Dave's. I will make sure I am ready for next year if he has one again.

the ride to my house sucks.... the fun begins about a half hour later  ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano