News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Tire recommendations

Started by Kiwi, July 28, 2009, 10:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Kev, try Pete's Superbike Tires in Quebec.  I looked at their site a few months back and they had real good pricing.  But alas, their distributors are squaking about their pricing and have told them to stop advertising them on the web.  But call them and see what they got.  I recall a set of Metz's were about $250-ish and the Avon RR's were about $180-200-ish.  But don't quote me on that as I have a bad memory with prices unless I actually bought it myself.

http://www.petes-superbike.com/en/magasin/
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Re-Vision

Found Avon RR's for $154 plus tax on the internet about two months ago.  BDC

vadasz1

I was actually telling Kev in CDN$.  8)

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kev10104

Thanks guys I will give Pete's a call(450-732-1222).I spoke with zdeno's here and they want $120 for the front which is universal and $125 for the back.100/90/18,120/80/18.

kev10104

I actually just finished ordering them from Pete's superstore and the total for the 2 was $209.90.Thats a very good price for a front 100/90/18 and rear 120/80/18 avon roadrider.Thanks vadasz1.

kev10104

I just got emailed and was told they forgot to include the shipping cost of $20.Somehow that adds up to $330.90.Still a fair price i think.

kev10104

vadasz1

YVW Kev.  I actually saw them on www.gtamotorcycle.com.  I haven't ordered anything from them yet because I already have a good set on my work-in-progress thanks to Tiger.

BTW, to all the Canadians going down to the NERoV ride, have a safe trip.